Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Guess Who's Back? #109022 05/23/07 12:43 PM
Scotty Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeah. It's me.

I'm not sure if many of you knew, but I randomly tried out for my school's dance team, Mike did, and I made it. Saturday night,I got my mother to agree to let me wrestle my senior year of High School. Her reasoning for not letting me wrestle was cause of the harassment and the injuries I received. I convinced her by telling her we have new coaches and the guys who harrassed me are graduating this year.
So dance has been dropped forfrom the senior year agenda. Unfortunately, I'm still in Wellington. Gocke left last year so our assisstant coach, Dale, took over and had a couple of other guys come on. Their names escape me at the moment.

I'm wanting to go and do this: Japan Wrestling Trip in October. I'm wanting to get back into shape and all that good stuff, so what are tournaments and camps reccomended by you lot?

I'm looking forward to coming back to wrestling.

Last edited by Scotty; 05/24/07 11:57 AM.

My Favorite People List:
Aaron Sweazy
Coach Ed and Ms. Jenni,
Maniac,usawks1
Curtis Chenoweth
Bronco Wrestler aka Alexandra
Re: Guess Who's Back? [Re: Scotty] #109026 05/23/07 02:05 PM
M
MikeHunt Offline
M
You are kidding, right? There is no way this can be true.

Re: Guess Who's Back? [Re: MikeHunt] #109027 05/23/07 02:40 PM
Scotty Offline OP
OP Offline
I sense sarcasm dripping from that statement.

My Favorite People List:
Aaron Sweazy
Coach Ed and Ms. Jenni,
Maniac,usawks1
Curtis Chenoweth
Re: Guess Who's Back? [Re: Scotty] #109031 05/23/07 03:48 PM
R
RichardDSalyer Offline
R
 Originally Posted By: Scotty
Yeah. It's me.

I'm not sure if many of you knew, but I randomly tried out for my school's dance team, Mike did, and I made it. Saturday night,I got my mother to agree to let me wrestle my senior year of High School. Her reasoning for not letting me wrestle was cause of the harassment and the injuries I received. I convinced her by telling her we have new coaches and the guys who harrassed me are graduating this year(Branden Rusk, DJ Cline, Alex Meisch are just the three main ones).

So dance has been dropped forfrom the senior year agenda. Unfortunately, I'm still in Wellington. Gocke left last year so our assisstant coach, Dale, took over and had a couple of other guys come on. Their names escape me at the moment.

I'm wanting to go and do this: Japan Wrestling Trip in October. I'm wanting to get back into shape and all that good stuff, so what are tournaments and camps reccomended by you lot?

Casting stones at several of the most successful wrestlers in recent Wellington High School history is no way to endear yourself to your future teammates.

Richard D. Salyer
Re: Guess Who's Back? [Re: RichardDSalyer] #109032 05/23/07 03:52 PM
A
Aaron Sweazy Offline
A
 Originally Posted By: RichardDSalyer
Yeah. It's me.

I'm not sure if many of you knew, but I randomly tried out for my school's dance team, Mike did, and I made it. Saturday night,I got my mother to agree to let me wrestle my senior year of High School. Her reasoning for not letting me wrestle was cause of the harassment and the injuries I received. I convinced her by telling her we have new coaches and the guys who harrassed me are graduating this year(Branden Rusk, DJ Cline, Alex Meisch are just the three main ones).

Casting stones at several of the most successful wrestlers in recent Wellington High School history is no way to endear yourself to your future teammates.

Or for that matter calling out the former coach! It is one thing if you are extremely talented and can beat someone, but...if you aren't you are asking for broken limbs and mass whoopings from those that respected your coach and these other athletes...Don't Burn Bridges before you Cross them.

Yours in wrestling,

The Swayz
swayz.wrestling@gmail.com recruiting help, promoting the sport& more!
Re: Guess Who's Back? [Re: Aaron Sweazy] #109033 05/23/07 04:35 PM
C
CoachEd Offline
C
I strongly agree baby girl...I would use good judgement and delete this entire thread.

Ms. Jenni

Re: Guess Who's Back? [Re: CoachEd] #109048 05/23/07 08:56 PM
C
Curtis Chenoweth Offline
C
Or just delete the last sentence in the first paragraph. The rest is fine I think.

Curtis Chenoweth
Re: Guess Who's Back? [Re: Scotty] #109053 05/24/07 12:14 PM
Scotty Offline OP
OP Offline
Richard, I wasn't saying that they are bad wrestlers: I know they are the most successful to come out of Wellington in a while. The fact remains that they are the main ones who harassed me while I was on Wellington's team. I cheered them on, but if you ask them they never considered me a teammate!

I'm sorry that everyone has taken offense to it, but you have only seen them wrestle! I am probably wrong about that but, I repeat it. You may have only just seen them wrestle or meet them for a few minutes, but you never saw them and what they did in our wrestling room.

Swayz, I wasn't calling Gocke a bad coach. I'm sorry if it came across that way.

Unfortunately, I'm still in Wellington. Gocke left last year so our assisstant coach, Dale, took over and had a couple of other guys come on. Their names escape me at the moment.

I don't know how that came across as disrespect. I was just saying that he left last year. He was a excellent coach, I did better my sophomore year than my freshman year and I feel that it was because of him.

Like I previously state, I'm sorry for people taking offense to what I posted. But that's how I convinced my mother.

edit: I did as Curtis suggested and deleted the last sentence.

Last edited by Scotty; 05/24/07 12:22 PM.

My Favorite People List:
Aaron Sweazy
Coach Ed and Ms. Jenni,
Maniac,usawks1
Curtis Chenoweth
Re: Guess Who's Back? [Re: Scotty] #109113 05/28/07 10:59 PM
slanker Offline
Richard, I wasn't saying that they are bad wrestlers: I know they are the most successful to come out of Wellington in a while. The fact remains that they are the main ones who harassed me while I was on Wellington's team. I cheered them on, but if you ask them they never considered me a teammate!

I'm sorry that everyone has taken offense to it, but you have only seen them wrestle! I am probably wrong about that but, I repeat it. You may have only just seen them wrestle or meet them for a few minutes, but you never saw them and what they did in our wrestling room.

Swayz, I wasn't calling Gocke a bad coach. I'm sorry if it came across that way.

Unfortunately, I'm still in Wellington. Gocke left last year so our assisstant coach, Dale, took over and had a couple of other guys come on. Their names escape me at the moment.

I don't know how that came across as disrespect. I was just saying that he left last year. He was a excellent coach, I did better my sophomore year than my freshman year and I feel that it was because of him.

Like I previously state, I'm sorry for people taking offense to what I posted. But that's how I convinced my mother.

edit: I did as Curtis suggested and deleted the last sentence.

i know every one of those kids and not only did they not consider u a teammate but several parents didnt even think that you belonged on the team

student by day superhero by night

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 117 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,935
Posts250,366
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)