My wife and I have been doing a number of concerts in the area over the last couple of weeks. We have 2 more in the area prior to me leaving for Tennessee on Friday. We are playing with the band Shel, a group of sisters who has been signed recently and is considered one of Eric Clapton's favorite bands. This young group of sisters has also been featured in Mandolin Player Magazine where Eva Holbrook is considered the best female mandolin player in the world. The band is exceptional and there is a reason they recently signed with the agency originally discovering The Dixie Chicks, and The Judd’s. They are also as of last week working with The William Morris Agency and great things are in store for them. So far we have done 6 concerts with them and every one of them has had standing ovations. If enjoying a cross between The Dixie Chicks and Sting, come out tonight to Meads Corner at the corner of Douglas and Emporia, the show is free. Tomorrow night the band will be doing a benefit for the Kansas Prison Fellowship at The Vineyard, that show starts at 6:30, it is also for a donation of which all proceeds go to the Kansas Prison Fellowship.

Anyway, just a thought of something to do for those still in the Wichita area. The girls will be going to the Kansas City area for Friday and Saturday shows but I won't be there, to see their schedule and listen to their music visit www.myspace.com/coloradoshel