Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Support WSU Wrestling Club Trip to Nationals #201843 03/01/12 10:02 AM
H
Husker Fan Offline OP
OP Offline
H
The WSU wrestling club has qualified eight of their nine wrestlers for nationals. Click on the below link to get a more detailed story of their very successful recent Conference championship qualification tournament.

http://webs.wichita.edu/?u=wrestlingclub&p=/news1/2_27_12/

Their coach Jason Halling has a current topic on the College Forum in which he is asking for the Kansas wrestling community to consider helping the club now with a financial contribution to assist them with the additional club expenses for this trip to National in Daytona Beach, Florida.

I know Jason and the other club members would appreciate any amount that you could send them at this time.

The below in italics is quoted from Jason Halling's topic in the College Forum.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank a few individuals that provided significant contributions to our program during our National Duals run.

Thanks to Richard Salyer and the folks in District 2 for your support. We have several guys that came out of that district during their youth careers.

Thanks to John Mosley. He had something to do with Pat being involved with our program, but we appreciate your financial support as well.
I know I am missing many individual contributors, and any amount donated was awesome. With that said, I couldn't let these folks go unnoticed.

We exceeded our expectations this season as we qualified 8 of 9 for the National Tournament in Daytona Florida. We are looking forward to representing Wichita State and Kansas Wrestling. We appreciate all the enthusiasm you (the Kansas Wrestling Community) has given us, and we look forward to your continued support as we head to Nationals.

If you wish to aid the team in its increased expenses for this trip (additional rooms, an extra day of travel, meals, etc.) please contact team captains, coaches, or mail a tax deductible donation.

Team Contacts:
Co-Captain: Dustin Greer- dustinlgreer@gmail.com (785-392-4441)
Co-Captain: Nick Thomas- nowen.thomas5@gmail.com (620-674-1763)
Coach: Jason Halling- jhalling@usd259.net (620-617-2310)
Coach: Paul Myers- pmyers@ysd259.net (316-806-7805)

Please mail tax deductible donations to:
Wichita State Wrestling
c/o Heskett Center
1845 Fairmount St.
Wichita, KS 67200-0126

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions

Re: Support WSU Wrestling Club Trip to Nationals [Re: Husker Fan] #201852 03/01/12 12:52 PM
N
nickowen5 Offline
N
Vince,

Thank you so much for posting this! We thrive off your enthusiasm and support of our program.

Peace,
Nick Thomas

Re: Support WSU Wrestling Club Trip to Nationals [Re: nickowen5] #201853 03/01/12 01:07 PM
H
Husker Fan Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Nick:

You are welcome.

I also did a post on it this morning in the Kids Forum on a topic about supporting the Kansas College Wrestling Fund. I saw Jason's topic on it in the College Forum yesterday. I thought it would be beneficial to mention it on both the Kids forum and High School forum since these two forums get most of the views.

I am very impressed about how well you guys did in your Conference championship and I am excited about your opportunity at Nationals in Daytona Beach, Florida.

I realize though that taking so many there is going to be expensive for your club. So I believe it would be great for all of us if we are able to give something to help your club with these additional expenses.

Remember it does not matter what amount you give (just give what you can afford). The club has stated that any amount would be greatly appreciated.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 115 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,949
Posts250,384
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)