Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hoka Hey Trained Clinic #206286 05/21/12 04:15 PM
C
Coach Gonzales Offline OP
OP Offline
C
ATTENTION: All Wrestlers, Coaches & Parents,

There will be an all day wrestling clinic in Colby- June 18th, Manhattan- June 20th, Topeka- June 21st and Hays- June 24. Technical information will cover Folkstyle, Freestyle, Greco-Roman and Grappling. All four styles are now certified through USA-Wrestling Kansas. This is not limited to just wrestlers; Coaches and Parents are encouraged to join in on the days information and activities. This is a unique opportunity to be exposed to all different styles in 1 day. Other topics also covered will be Nutrition, Mental Focus/Psychology, characteristics to being a Leader.

There is Flier Information available, on the ‘Camps/Clinics’ link, top left of the USAWKS website.

If you have any further questions, comments or concerns please contact me,
Tyler Gonzales @ 785-250-7563 or coachtdgonzales@gmail.com

"Adversity introduces a man to himself"
Re: Hoka Hey Trained Clinic [Re: Coach Gonzales] #206468 05/31/12 09:48 PM
ROBERT M. GONZALES Offline
Wrestlers & Coaches if you are coming into Manhattan or Topeka for the Hoka Hey Wrestling Camp. If you need housing the night before or the night of the camp and I will help you with housing. Tyler Gonzales has put together an excellent camp. Questions you may email me at robertgo@manhattan.k12.ks.us I will be in Dodge City this weekend and feel free to visit with me. RMG

RMG
Re: Hoka Hey Trained Clinic [Re: ROBERT M. GONZALES] #206910 06/13/12 04:42 PM
C
Coach Gonzales Offline OP
OP Offline
C
It is unfortunate to inform you that the following camp sites have been canceled for this summer’s tour: Colby, Hays and Topeka. Two of our top Clinicians have recently let me know that their current situations will not allow them to attend.

Steve Andrus- placed 2nd at the 2012 Olympic Trials in Greco Roman, he has earned the opportunity to be an Olympic Alternate for Team USA, but must train during the time of camp.

Aldon Isenberg- has recently had knee surgery and is in therapy to recover but its in his best interested to not push it during camp.

Chad Parks- has recently had a baby boy and can not spend as much on the road for camps with three small children and his wife needing his help.

I’ve decided to consolidate all the sites into one at Manhattan- Anthony Middle School on June 20.

There is a car pool leaving Topeka with Coach Chad Parks and Bob Gonzales on the morning of June 20th. There is also a car pool leaving Colby the evening of June 19th and bunking in Manhattan for the night, with Coach Tyler Gonzales.

If you are interested in joining a carpool, please contact Tyler Gonzales @ coachtdgonzales@gmail.com
A new updated flyer is up.
Sorry for the trouble.
Thank you.

"Adversity introduces a man to himself"

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 152 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,936
Posts250,367
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)