A huge thank you to all those that were involved. Most important to the parents and athletes. Lots of things go into the ability to compete at this prestigious event and the amount of sacrifice from all parents and athletes is simply tremendous. To our state organization, Mike Juby and fellow board members and everyone involved in USAWKS, parents, kids division athletes, this trip would not take place if it were not for our great organization and its devoted leaders and followers.

Randy Hinderlighter, the man behind the screen and always my voice of reason. Thanks for all you do with updates and education. You are a tremendous asset to our organization.

To all those that assist with coordinating teams, travel plans, logistics etc. my hats off to you. You all are very unappreciated and don't get the appropriate amount of recognition.

To the coaches on all staffs. What a great group of men. The work these guys put in with organizing practices, trainings, etc... I am very thankful I have the opportunity to work with you all.

To our officials, thanks for all the hard work and the sacrifices you make all season long. It is a very unappreciated profession.

I know there are plenty of people behind the scenes, so thank you to all those that make these events possible.

Russ Hermreck
Kansas Cadet Director
Paola Wrestling Coach