Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Southern Plains 2014 #230393 06/03/14 06:45 PM
C
Coach Gonzales Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I would like to take this opportunity to extend a THANK YOU to the many involved throughout the week long Southern Plains Camp & Tournament.

• Thank you to the Fort Hays State University Residential Life & Food Service staff, they were great and accommodated to our groups needs!
• Thank you to Chas Thompson for providing us with a work out facility and meeting our needs!
• Thank you to the Dodge City Community College Residential Life staff and being flexible with us and our hours during the tournament!
• Thank you to my staff for Southern Plains: Ryne Cokeley, Daniel DeShazer, Chase Nelson, Curtis Chenowith, Jacob Beck, Jesse Thielke, Isaac Jordan, Charles Knox Jr., Connor Fitzgerald. You guys did a great job with the wrestlers and getting Team Kansas battle ready for the Southern Plains tournament. Thank You!
• Thank you to Will Cokeley and Mike Juby for allowing me the opportunity to come back to Kansas and have the chance to help put this Southern Plains Camp together.
• Thank you to the 75 campers that we had show up for camp. These young men worked hard throughout all of camp. We had our issues and things will happen, but the biggest thing is we got them worked out and you did what the Camp Counselors asked of you.
• Lastly, Thank You to the Parents of our athletes! Thank you for trusting myself and our Team Kansas staff to coach and take care of your child! It is always a great honor to help improve the wrestlers within our home state!

I look forward to coming back and helping with Southern Plains 2015. There are changes being made to the camp flyer and some aspects of the training camp, every change will be with our campers best interest in mind.

Thank You Kansas!

Tyler Gonzales

"Adversity introduces a man to himself"
Re: Southern Plains 2014 [Re: Coach Gonzales] #230409 06/05/14 02:35 AM
Mike Juby Offline
Everything I've heard from those involved with the camp has reinforced my opinion that Will Cokeley's decision to hire Tyler Gonzales as camp director was a great choice. I've known Tyler since he was a youth wrestler and have always been impressed with his dedication and positive attitude, whether as a young wrestler learning the skills of our sport, as a collegiate wrestler refining those skills, or now as he develops into a fine coach. As I told Tyler at the tournament this year, I'm hoping that he will continue to learn what he can in Georgia and bring it back to Kansas!

Moderated by  Coach T.Gonzales 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 159 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,935
Posts250,366
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)