Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
FCA Wrestling Kansas #246375 04/13/17 05:36 PM
Pastor Kelly Offline OP
OP Offline

Fellowship of Christian Athletes

Fellowship of Christian Athletes Wrestling Kansas (FCAWKS) is a sports-specific ministry of FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). FCA is the largest sports organization in the world. Founded in 1954, FCA has been challenging athletes and coaches at all levels to use the powerful medium of athletics to impact the world for Jesus Christ. The focus of FCA, as well as that of FCAWKS, is to serve the athletic community by equipping, empowering, and encouraging people to make a difference for Christ.

Fellowship of Christian Athletes Wrestling Kansas

As a sports-specific ministry of FCA, we embody the mission of FCA specifically in the sport of wrestling. The power of the sports-specific ministry is that we are able to focus on the one sport we are passionate about -- wrestling -- and mobilize people to impact our sport for Christ. FCAWKS exists to serve coaches, athletes, and fans associated with the sport of wrestling, and empower them to make a difference for Jesus.

Fellowship of Christian Athletes Wrestling Kansas News

I am pleased to announce that I have accepted God’s call to come on board with FCA to serve Kansas as a sport specific field rep. for wrestling. There is much excitement within our state as the sport of wrestling is growing; most recently we have added two new JUCO programs, (Cowley College and Cloud County) and  this past season, 37 schools traveled to McPherson to take part in the first ever Kansas Girls High School Wrestling Championship.

As we see tremendous growth with wrestling in Kansas, we understand that we need to present wrestling coaches and athletes and all whom they influence, the challenge and adventure of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.

My goal is simple, to impact the lives of wrestling coaches, athletes, and all whom they influence with the love and power of Jesus Christ. When this happens, there is a tremendous ripple effect on families, teams, schools, communities, and beyond.

I am looking forward in what God is going to do through FCAWKS and also, looking forward in supporting each of you as we move forward in this awesome ministry for Wrestling.

Kelly Benton
FCA Wrestling - Kansas
kbenton@fca.org
Web: http://www.ksfca.org/wrestlingks
Re: FCA Wrestling Kansas [Re: Pastor Kelly] #246384 04/15/17 04:25 PM
Pastor Kelly Offline OP
OP Offline

If any of you are feeling called to form a partnership with FCAWKS, follow the link below. Funds are needed to reach the masses in Kansas Wrestling.

https://my.fca.org/7769-benton-kelly.aspx

Kelly Benton
FCA Wrestling - Kansas
kbenton@fca.org
Web: http://www.ksfca.org/wrestlingks

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 123 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,938
Posts250,369
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)