Wanted to give a BIG thank you to everyone who made the trip and success possible with the Heartland National Duals in Iowa this past weekend! The experience was amazing. Top Notch! I'm sure there are alot of behind the scenes help but I wanted to specifically thank both Doug & Dal Eck for all they do and have done in regards to making this happen! From hosting all the wonderful practices at Brawlers to prep our kids to compete at that level to arranging and organizing everything--shirts, shorts, hotels, busses, meals, etc...! You guys did an amazing job and made a lot of Kansas wrestlers year by preparing Kansas to compete with this high level competition.
With that said-I know there was a post about results. I still don't know all the final results and that would be nice for all 6 Kansas Teams, but let's not forget- there was also a team put together onsite from all the left over alternates that was named USA Freedom that had multiple Kansas alternate wrestlers on it that won the Silver Bracket!
Thank you to everyone who made this event happen and thanks to all the Kansas wrestlers who represented our State of Kansas so well!