Attend SP Camp (can sub the Baker PSU camp) $75
Attend SP Tournament, place top 3 Only one of these 3 discounts $50
Attend SP Tournament (both styles) $30
Attend SP Tournament (one style) $20
Attend Other Regional, place top 3 $50
Attend Other Regional (if not place in top 3) $25
Member of Cadet or Junior Dual Team $50
TOTAL POSSIBLE $790

Every year we encourage all of the Kansas Freestyle and Greco Roman wrestlers to attend as many of the training and competition events listed above. The cost to attend the USA Wrestling Freestyle and Greco Roman Nationals will start at $1000 for round trip transportation, training camp, dormitory lodging, meals, gear and entry fees. If you do not meet a single one of the criteria above then your cost will be $1000. You can earn up to $375 of credits by attending any of the list of the above opportunities. For example: Attend all 3 Regional Training Centers, 8 RPS Practices, Place in the top 3 at the Southern Plains Regional, place in top 3 at Northern Plains Regional, Member of the Cadet Dual team. That would give you a total of $400 credits lowering your cost for “Fargo” to $625.
** Coaches may apply for other events or workouts to be added for incentive credit. Please do NOT hesitate to reach out to me to have your event or workout added!!

In addition, if you officiate any of the Kansas FS/GR events we will apply additional funds to reduce your cost below the $550 minimum. You will have to register as a USWOA official. Contact Keith Ashpole for details. Keith.Ashpole@via-christi.org I encourage you to explore this option!! Kansas NEEDS new FS/GR officials!

Singlet BONUS – Reuse your singlets from 2018 and save $100 off of your incentive adjusted total.
Return Travel – Commit by July 1 to providing your own return transportation. $50
Please call me or email me with any questions!
Will Cokeley willcokeley@gmail.com (708) 267-6615

INSTRUCTIONS: Please circle and document your discounts and turn in when you report to Fargo prep camp.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com