Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion #256169 02/27/21 06:12 PM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
If you want to see the inner workings of Prant's mind on 6A state wrestling day, you've come to the right place.

THE DOUBLE BANANA IS AFOOT. I REPEAT, THE DOUBLE BANANA IS AFOOT.

Team Top Hat (Washburn Rural) opens up with a pin from The Ginger Avenger. Good stuff. I'm only like 99.5% nervous right now.

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256170 02/27/21 06:26 PM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
Good Guys taking care of business in the first round thus far. My prediction of 100% Washburn Rural state champions holding true for the moment.

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256172 02/27/21 06:37 PM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
Trisconia pinned Henri, clearly there is some chicanery happening here. A complaint has already been filed with KSHSAA.

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256173 02/27/21 07:20 PM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
BREAKING: someone has replaced the Team Top Hat head coach's head with a bowling ball. But it's not a regular bowling ball, it's one that is like...extra large and squishy. And now he's just walking around with this big squishy bowling ball on top of his blazer like some sort of modern Ichabod Crane.

Someone please alert Kansas Coliseum security.

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256174 02/27/21 07:59 PM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
Very glad to see that Manhattan appears to have retired the plaids. Add it to the long list of accomplishments for the retiring Gob Bonzales!

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256175 02/27/21 08:05 PM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
If you were wondering when the first time Mrs. Prant would get mad at me for screaming too loud, the answer is "During Funky Huck's heavyweight match."

I make no apologies, will def happen again.

Last edited by Prant Garker; 02/27/21 08:06 PM.
Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256176 02/27/21 10:08 PM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
GUYS AND GALS.

THE DOUBLE BANANA IS AFOOT.

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256177 02/27/21 10:18 PM
Chase Offline
Originally Posted by Prant Garker
BREAKING: someone has replaced the Team Top Hat head coach's head with a bowling ball. But it's not a regular bowling ball, it's one that is like...extra large and squishy. And now he's just walking around with this big squishy bowling ball on top of his blazer like some sort of modern Ichabod Crane.

Originally Posted by Prant Garker

Someone please alert Kansas Hartman Arena security*

Although I vote we protest and March to take back the coliseum for strictly the state tournaments with 4a-6a under one roof and the classic back in the horse barns!

Hey Butt-Head what did people do before they invented TV?
Don't be stupid Beavis there's always been TV, there's just more channels now.
Oh yeah, heh heh hehe... progress is cool. Heh hehe heh
Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256178 02/27/21 10:18 PM
Chase Offline
Ps: no idea how I double quoted that

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Chase] #256179 02/28/21 12:06 AM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm going to call it Kansas Coliseum forever and ever as a silent protest. Have fun at the Tony's Pizza FunHouse, 4A. **biggest eye roll emoji humanly possible**

In other news, IT MIGHT BE HAPPENING. I am being a terrible husband and father today, NO REGRETS.

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256180 02/28/21 01:07 AM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA DOUBLE BANANA

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256181 02/28/21 01:39 AM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
Why didn't anyone tell me how fun it was to win a team title? I should have been doing this years ago.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256182 02/28/21 02:18 AM
Chase Offline
Should have asked me or Ryan Jilka in 2006 ... phew, that’s 15 years ago

Congrats Pamon Darker and team top hat! History makers!

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256183 02/28/21 02:21 AM
Chase Offline
Prant, it’s top hat vs manhappiness at heavy bo-bevies... who do you cheer for?

Hat town heavy brought the plaid back for finals! I think that helps you decide on who to give your cheers

Last edited by Chase; 02/28/21 02:22 AM.

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256184 02/28/21 03:22 AM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
Team Top Hat over Manhattan all day every day, obv. Illalio is a stud and a good kid, though.

UPDATE: neighbors are wondering if everything is okay at the Garker house. They're hearing whoops and whelps and woohoos and are v confused.

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256185 02/28/21 04:40 AM
Prant Garker Offline OP
OP Offline
Okay so the Double Banana feels very very good. Congrats to all wrestlers, there are some real studs out there.

I know many of you will say, "Prant, how did you finally will TTH boys to victory--especially from afar?" Well, my friends, I appreciate you asking.

It came to my attention that in previous years TTH's coach hadn't specifically reminded his wrestlers that they needed to win the whole banana. Like, on the bus before state or whatever, he had never said, "Hey guys, we should trying winning the whole thing this year. I bet that would be really neat." Why he never did this, I'll never know.

Well this year I told him to remind his guys to WIN because it WOULD be neat, and now here we are. One banana for each hand. Left no doubt. You just absolutely love to see it.

Do I deserve the credit for Team Top Hat's strong first place finish this year? Certainly not. But if I was chosen as 6A coach of the year, I wouldn't turn it down. That's all I'm saying.

Top Hats forever.

Re: Watch Prant celebrate, meltdown, or talk fashion [Re: Prant Garker] #256186 02/28/21 03:44 PM
Chase Offline
Your behind the scenes work with Team Top Hat aka TTH aka The Takedown Heroes did not go unnoticed this weekend and is unrivaled! That deserves two claps and a Ric Flair.. *clap* *clap* - WOOOOOOO!

We need to have a meeting to discuss bringing your phantom talents to Sting Style aka The Prettiest aka Purple Power aka Valley Center. Even if just got a clinic or zoom meeting. Perhaps offer you health insurance or 401k, let’s discuss at the local Wichita Taco Shop.

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Coach Vieyra), 90 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,936
Posts250,367
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)