In 10 mere days, I will be turning 42 (on April 7th). I know there are a lot of unsigned talents out there. I would like to gather the name of 42 individuals that are looking to wrestle in college (class of 2022 high school). Male or female. Doesn't matter and help find homes for 42 wrestlers for my birthday. If you know of someone wanting to compete (regardless if they were the JV superstar or the varsity superstud), help me find 42 names with information such as state, wt class from this past season, DNQ/SQ/SP- If SP what place at state (also what classification since some states have more than 1 division). Contact person's name along with email, number, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...WHATEVER!

I did not get recruited out of high school. I never qualified for state. There are love of the sport people out there that honestly colleges need, especially with low numbers and the grind of the sport.

Lots of programs looking still and many with $$$ ready to spend it on those wanting to sign and not twiddle their thumbs in slowly deciding.

Feel free to message me on here (in PM) or send to my email at swayz.wrestling@gmail.com

Last edited by Aaron Sweazy; 03/28/22 09:24 PM. Reason: EDIT: CLASS OF 2022 CURRENT SENIORS (or previous graduates looking for a program to join).

Yours in wrestling,

The Swayz
swayz.wrestling@gmail.com recruiting help, promoting the sport& more!