Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38388 04/17/04 04:15 PM
S
sportsfan02 Offline
S
Jhris who?

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38389 04/17/04 04:18 PM
V-S Vikings Offline
Amen. This is a great site and the forum is tremendous. But Jhris and some of his friends have been kind of an ugly graffitti on the site for a long time. Bravo to the moderators for finally pulling the plug.

Perhaps Jhris and his crew should start their own site.

"The only thing you ever deserve is what you earn."
— Tom Brands, Head Wrestling Coach, Virginia Tech
Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38390 04/17/04 04:18 PM
LancerM Offline
You're old, they're old. Of course you agree with them.

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38391 04/17/04 04:58 PM
W
wusifer Offline
W
Bring him back? Get your act together son! Jennings and his boys get their own website? First you have to have some modicum of intellect. You want to talk to each other? Try instant messaging. It's alot quicker and makes it easier for those who want to talk wrestling to sift through all the crap that gets posted on here. I don't post on all the time but this I couldn't pass up. I have no problem with poking fun at friends or having a good time but where does it end? I am in full support of this BAN. And guess what, Im not even old. So dont put "old" as a label to describe someone's actions or opinions just because you don't agree with them. Sorry I dont have anything to add to who would win a taco eating contest, or speculate who would win a dual tournament, or whether the team waterboy should get a ring so Ill leave you with this. Thank you so much for those of you who use this forum responsibly and for which it was intended. I really enjoy reading your posts. And for all you overweight mexican food lovers, start training for next season or go get jobs. Because by the shear number of some of your posts, you ladies have way too much time on your hands.

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38392 04/17/04 05:00 PM
R
RichardDSalyer Offline
R
Young Mr. Robinson (LancerM):

For your information, there are several directors of USAWA Kansas (the financial underwriter of the talk forums) who are in favor of, and have expressed an interest in, closing this forum due to the embarrassment over topics such as Manhattan's pink cross country uniforms, Jhris stealing a chair from the hotel, etc., etc.!

The moderators of the forum have other matters to deal with and should not have to worry about immature youth, immature college students, etc. attacking one another.

Even the playground at recess in Johnson County has rules. Kindly follow the rules, and this discussion would not be taking place.

As a side note, perhaps you and the Manhattan clan can form a group on Yahoo or MSN Messenger.

Richard D. Salyer
Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38393 04/17/04 06:57 PM
Nigel Isom Offline
I completly agree with Jason on his post. Its okay sometimes to have a little fun on this website, but it really shouldn't be at the expense of others. To be perfectly fair though Mr. Salyer there were and still are plenty of "Adults" on this site who do the exact same thing that Jhris and the other Manhattanites, the difference is they weren't using fowl language and usually weren't directly stating names. I could go back in the forums and tell you exactly who these people are bunch im sure you are aware of them. I think as a start in the process of getting the forum under control people should learn to respect others opinions, you might not agree with them but thats no reason to berate them. Also this whole game of who can be the highest poster need to quit too becuase there is really no purpose and its won't make you a wrestling legend.

William Nigel Isom
KSHSAA Official # 14274
USAWKS # 577
Riley KS
Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38394 04/17/04 07:07 PM
LancerM Offline
Because of the polite manner in which you asked I think I may Mr. Salyer. I understand the concerns that you guys may have over inappropriate topics. That is completely alright. However, sometimes I feel that you guys have blown several things out of proportion. Through this, many petty fights were started and that's where it began to get out of hand. As you clamped down on minor things, we began to make more and more major problems because we felt we were being restrained to too much of an extent. I think I speak for all of us when I say our intent was not to hurt anyones feelings or to create any problems. It was to just have fun with our peers that we never get to see in a wrestling based environment. I don't think you can deny that during the season the majority of our talk was about wrestling. Well, now that's over and there's nothing to talk about so we just moved on to other things. It wasn't a big deal then, and I don't know why it became one. Oh well though, I just think you guys should lighten up. We're smart kids, we understand more than you think we do. Just stop being so condescending all of the time and maybe we'll try to oblige you in some ways.

By the way, that is an impressive post total. I think you have more than Suh, making you number one overall! You should be proud, I know I'm impressed.

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38395 04/17/04 08:05 PM
J
Jim Gaither Offline
J
Top Posters
RichardDSalyer - 1236 posts
rocknraider - 1216 posts
fanatic - 1130 posts
Aaron Sweazy - 1080 posts
Prant Garker - 968 posts

And I see that I just hit 110!!

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38396 04/17/04 08:09 PM
LancerM Offline
Very nicely done Jim.

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38397 04/17/04 09:50 PM
LancerM Offline
No joke BKP#2, I have also noticed all of these people who have suddenly come out to complain. They're all freaking cowards and should go to hell. That's right, I said hell.

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38398 04/17/04 10:30 PM
fris kitzgerald Offline OP
OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by wusifer:
Sorry I dont have anything to add to who would win a taco eating contest, or speculate who would win a dual tournament, or whether the team waterboy should get a ring so Ill leave you with this. . Because by the shear number of some of your posts, you ladies have way too much time on your hands.
wussy...fer.... two of the things mentioned that u would not like to see on this forum have to do with wrestling. and the 3rd very vaugley. I aggree with bkp#2 and lancer than you guys are a bunch of F to the king cowards. You guys complained but now there are a lot more of you and especially alot more of you with oh say 3 or 44 posts very little to do with this forum... first of all ITS THE OFF SEASON. LETS HAVE FUN.

Ok here we go who do u think will be the top 4 of each weight for each class next year at high school state?

Who do you think will be team state champs next year?

Can't tell me right now???? you know why???? because nobody can all there is to do is talk about next year next year. just have fun with it now and don't have a fat cow. i agree some of the things jhris said were innapropriate but still you bag on him like you actually knew him. thats all i'm done

The FISH RETURNS
Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38399 04/17/04 11:21 PM
Nigel Isom Offline
I think you boys are missing the point. Many people on here never spoke up because im sure they didn't want Chris or any of the rest of you making topics and polls about them as well. Im sure they equally didn't want to particpiate in pointless arguements either. So people just don't say anything until the time is right and I guess its right now that he is gone. A word of warning to your Kris, Lance, and BKP especially, you've been baned once, I'm fairly sure if you continue to use the language that you are despite haveing certain letters in asteriks and using no-so-cleaver ways to curse, I think you will find yourself in the same situation as your friend Jhris, also the personal attacks on everybody that uses this forum are not acceptable as per the agreement which you entered into by using this forum. Bottom line - let him go and worry about yourself, watch the language and personal attacks, and please no more Manhattan topics, thank you.

William Nigel Isom
KSHSAA Official # 14274
USAWKS # 577
Riley KS
Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38400 04/17/04 11:42 PM
BluejayMidget Offline
Word on the street is Nigel is disliked by the moderators. I heard from a very reliable source, Jhris the sexy man, and also my lover, that Lent doens't like Nigel either. It seems the tables have turned, you wanna-be Abilene fool.

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38401 04/17/04 11:44 PM
15 Offline
bluejaymidget- jhris had also mentioned that to me the other day

and did u call him YOUR lover? do you not remember the topic about MINE and HIS wedding...

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38402 04/17/04 11:52 PM
BluejayMidget Offline
hey hey klairemann...word on the street is that you and jhris got your wedding annulled!! so back off barbie he's mine now!!!

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38403 04/17/04 11:54 PM
15 Offline
NEWS FLASH TO BLUEJAY MIDGET... word on the street was wrong, we are still happily planning our wedding, since we haven't had the wedding yet, it's impossible to get it annulled, but nice try, he's still mine... mmmmwwwhahahahhaha!

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38404 04/18/04 12:03 AM
BluejayMidget Offline
well then klairemann...you need to talk to your "fiance" because he and i are now talking about OUR wedding!!!!

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38405 04/18/04 12:04 AM
BluejayMidget Offline
well then klairemann...you need to talk to your "fiance" because he and i are now talking about OUR wedding!!!!

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38406 04/18/04 12:06 AM
15 Offline
all i have to say is.... it's on like donkey kong.

Re: Jhris Cennings GONE #38407 04/18/04 03:40 AM
rocknraider Offline
Id like to tip my hat to Salyer by amassing more posts than myself.

Guys come on, dont u think it was a little overboard to ban Jhris? I know he may cause a little ruckus but he contributes so much more. What you guys have done is taken a personality that ignited this run of the mill forum into a sparkling controversy of chatter. It was awesome while it lasted boys....

With the power of Ra!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 146 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,949
Posts250,383
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)