Quote:
Originally posted by wrestlingfan65:
Here is the final thing i will add to this post in hope people will understand why i think the regionals should be broke up diffrently. 3 years ago 10 out of the 14 number 4 seeds from the nw kansas regional beat the #1 seeds from the east regional. I know that this was pretty rare but every year more than several of the number 4 seeds from the NW regional beat #1 seeds from the east regional. So here is my point the Number 1 seed from the east regional would have a much better chance of placing every year if they were not getting knocked off in the first round, Hence the people from the east regional should be just as upset as the people from the NW regional. Just something i was thinking about tonight, If anyone has any thoughts about this post it, if not i will probally pout, and delete this post.(haha, Jk).
In 4a my senior year at 103#, all the kids from the Southeast/South Central El-Dorado Regional beat all beat the kids from the "more difficult" NW Regional. The 4th place guy beat the first place guy by pinfall in the first period.

Face it, when we get to state, the best kids win. We never leave a potential placer behind.

"I hate basketball! I'd rather watch paint dry!" -- CVHS Wrestling coach Troy Lentz 2005