Wrestling Talk with Mike, a online Radio Program able to be heard nationwide via internet access.

I am going to be starting up the program in the next 2 weeks, I already have the first show booked, but am looking for other topics. I would love to have kids clubs, high schools, and college reports on the program, while this will be offered to the national programs, I want to keep the focus on Kansas as much as possible. I am also open to doing some live events from Kids tournaments.

Right now I need people who are willing to commit to reporting from various kids clubs, high schools, and colleges. If you would be willing to be the reporter for those, let me know. I can do upwards of a 2 hour show from kids tournaments as long as I have good telephone reception.

Some of the ideas passed around is the possiblity of the need for a D1 Program in Kansas, Talk about some of the wrestling clubs including college clubs, The Kansas Colleges reports and shows dedicated to them, technique, coaching kids, those types of things. Let me know your thoughts.