Going to Tennessee on the 20th, evening of the 19th for Christmas. For those who are praying folks, keep that trip in mind, a lot to do with my mom who is dying of cancer. We had a very strained relationship growing up, in fact I left home when I was short of 15 but enough on that, if you want to know more email me or subscribe to the newsletter at The Virtual Pew, a lot will be said regarding that whole thing this week.

Going to Johnson City for Christmas is something I haven't done since I was a kid. I will be away from my daughter for the first time ever, but my wife and son will be with me. Johnson City is rather well known for a few things.

1. It is home of one of the largest 4th of July Concerts and fireworks displays in the Nation.
2. It is the birthplace and location where Steve Spurrier grew up.
3. Mt. Dew was invented there.
4. It is the home of Dr. Enuff, the first and original energy drink.

Now with that said, some folks may remember Nathan having Dr. Enuff at Fargo in the past. This is the original energy drink and is actually quite good. We are offering to take orders for anyone who may want it, payment up front, (I have been stuck enough on these things in the past) Cost will be $25 per case, note this is $10 per case cheaper than the web site. You can visit the web site at: http://www.drenuf.com/ You will note various flavors, both in diet and regular. I will assure you, imho, this is by and far the best tasting energy drink out there. While I won't be getting back from Tennessee until December 29, it could still be a late Christmas present and is a great gift for wrestlers.

Now lastly, I can also bring back bottles of Cheerwine for $2 per 2 litre bottle, $3 per 6 pack of cans or $3.50 bottles If you have never had Cheerwine, you are missing out on one of the great soft drinks of all time.

Now why am I doing this, I will assure you, it isn't to make a profit, although a very small profit is made, it is just we get asked for these things all of the time. In the past we have had them shipped to us, but now we are going home and are bringing them back. I know how much the wrestlers have enjoyed them in the past, and just wanted to make the offer public.

There you go.

Cheerwine: - http://www.cheerwine.com/