Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Check this out! [Re: highcrotch] #158081 01/28/10 07:52 PM
H
HEADUP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: highcrotch
Wow,
It looks like your tournament has all the bells and whistles...
Well except maybe table workers and competition!
I think at this time of year you have to go where all the competition is and thats either Hutch, Haysville, or maybe Lenexa!!!

man you are so far gone it's not funny, if this isn't condescending i don't know what is, get a life. i'm done with you. you've got nothing to add. if SEK isn't enough competition, STAY OUT!!!
NOW I QUOTED YOU SO GROW UP AND STAY AWAY. it's strange how i have seen no one on here defend YOUR comments, not about SPRAWL AND NOT NOW. it's time to tuck tail and run, you aren't getting any sympathy, no matter how you try and re-word it.

and lastly, sportsfan02 had some intelligence in his posts, and would have never come on a kids forum, and called out a tournament on their competition. sorry, again you just don't make the cut.

Last edited by HEADUP; 01/28/10 08:00 PM.

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"
Re: Check this out! [Re: highcrotch] #158086 01/28/10 08:05 PM
H
HEADUP Offline
H

With you limiting to only 400 kids all the BIG competition will be going to the bigger tournaments to get ready for state.
To me that is more important then pulled pork sandwiches and a potato bar.

maybe in this quote you meant BIG competition figuratively, instead of GOOD competition. NOW i'm really starting to feel bad, for "jumping" on someone with a different opinion. NAW, STILL DON'T LIKE SMART MOUTHS. HAD TO CALL YOU OUT. SORRY I HURT YOUR FEELINGS. AGAIN having trouble seeing your innocence, here.

Re: Check this out! [Re: HEADUP] #158101 01/28/10 09:07 PM
M
my12floz Offline
M
7365 competitors in this great state of KS, and this guy thinks the best wrestlers will be at one of three tournys on that weekend??????hummm???
Good luck with your tourny SEK sounds like a good one, wish we could be there but we have one right down the road at silver lake that we are taking OUR state champs and placers to. Hope we can find some competition.

Kevin Hurla
Re: Check this out! [Re: my12floz] #158114 01/29/10 12:09 AM
H
HEADUP Offline
H
good luck at silver lake mr. hurla, i know it will be a good, well run tournament, with great competition.

Re: Check this out! [Re: highcrotch] #158134 01/29/10 01:57 AM
Beeson Offline

Now that Sportsfan has been violated in his privacy and been drug out into the open I guess this forum needs a new secret villan.
Oh well

First of all Sporto has not been drug out in the street. For at least 3 years now everyone has assumed that sporto is Greg. There is no more proof now than in the past to who he is. Just because an anonymous poster stated who sporto is, does not make it so. You will never be the villan sporto is, I actually like most of his post. You give yourself way too much credit.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary
Re: Check this out! [Re: Beeson] #158148 01/29/10 04:19 AM
N
n7m13c99 Offline
N
WOW!!!!! And you all influence kids in some form. That is a scary thought. We all have our ideas about everything in this sport from refrees to tournaments and I thought that this was the place to talk about all of these things without getting smacked down for it. He may not be right but he has the right to think what he wants. The ones from D4 could get upset cause no one every talks about how tough their kids are. They just read and wonder when someone is going to notice that there is actually 4 districts not just 2. So we all have out thoughts and feelings let them have them. In the long run as long as the kids are taken care that is what matters the most.

Re: Check this out! [Re: n7m13c99] #158156 01/29/10 05:21 AM
H
highcrotch Offline
H
Well you all can continue to follow me around and jump and hang on my every post cause I am not going anywhere.
I will say that I have learned to try to be way more PC when it comes to my wording as to not make people to upset about my ideas and feelings. I have sat back and read this forum for a while and learned a lot about this sport and some of the key people in it. But my feelings and thoughts about the guys that put on Sprawl have not changed and I still think that what I said about this tournement was taken way out of context.
I'm thinking about making a few comments about all the BS that I feel is going on with Topeka and the hotel room rates if anyone would like to follow me over there.
Good Luck to all the tournaments on this weekend and wrestlers in all FOUR districts.

Re: Check this out! [Re: n7m13c99] #158185 01/29/10 02:09 PM
H
HEADUP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: n7m13c99
WOW!!!!! He may not be right but he has the right to think what he wants.

no one is trying to take away the right to free speech. it has been stated that everyone has the right to say what they want, others have a right to disagree. in this case it's unanimous that everyone disagrees with the tone in the post.

sorry n7m13c99, i apologize for making you think someone's rights were being violated. the point you make about D4 is,,,,,,,,,,,,, EXACTLY MY POINT, thanks for standing up for the kids, most of us know that it's a whole state full of talent. TO ALL THE KIDS IN THIS BIG STATE, WRESTLE HARD FROM THE FIRST WHISTLE 'TIL THE LAST WHISTLE, THAT'S ALL ANYONE CAN ASK. GODBLESS.

Re: Check this out! [Re: HEADUP] #158245 01/29/10 07:40 PM
BLT Offline
Highcrotch
I will tell you like I told Sportsfan last year.
Its not what your saying but its how you are saying it.
I for one agree with some of your points.
Yes this tournament has all the bells and whistles that you do not see a lot of the bigger tournaments have.
Yes its a shame they are limiting it to such a small number of kids. Otherwise this thing could get big fast.
Yes its not always a bad idea to go find some big brackets right before state.
But like my grandaddy taugh me...
Just cause its a lil fishing hole doesn't always mean it aint got some monsters in there.

I also read your post about Sprawl and I got to tell you that those guys tried their best with what they had. Were they on there talking about their own tournament like a third party... YES
But I think they were trying to hype it up and not decieve people.

Please keep providing your input cause its everyones right and that's what make this talk forum such a success.
Just please work on your tact.

Re: Check this out! [Re: BLT] #158320 01/31/10 05:25 AM
sekjrcometscoach Offline
We took 13 to Salina, and they did great, Good job Boys!!! We had 5 in the finals with 3 champs and 3 placers on the back side. So if you are worried about competition I know these boys will be there, as this is their home tournament. Hope to see you there.

Re: Check this out! [Re: sekjrcometscoach] #158746 02/03/10 02:41 AM
R
RYLANT Offline OP
OP Offline
R
bump

Re: Check this out! [Re: RYLANT] #159295 02/07/10 01:07 AM
sekjrcometscoach Offline
We still have room left for our tournament......We have some good competition coming, Salina Ks, Wichita Ks, Abilene Ks, Seneca Mo, Nevada Mo, just for starters. We have decided to go ahead and accept entries until Tuesday night, but there is no guarantee that we wont be full before that.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 153 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,936
Posts250,367
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)