Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: 20% of 5a wrestlers at state [Re: Lucas Baker] #200286 02/21/12 05:21 AM
S
smackit Offline
S
Isn't that what's it is all about, to be STATE CHAMPION. Maybe not to you but I bet if you asked every wrestler, that's why their there.

Re: 20% of 5a wrestlers at state [Re: smackit] #200287 02/21/12 05:23 AM
W
Westfahl Offline
W
No, that isn't all it's about. haha ok, someday I will ask one of those wrestling fellows. I've never met any of those guys before. I will leave this silly conversation now. All hail the great state of Indiana. the greatest wrestling state in the union. Good night.

Last edited by Westfahl; 02/21/12 05:46 AM.
Re: 20% of 5a wrestlers at state [Re: Lucas Baker] #200288 02/21/12 08:13 AM
Beeson Offline
Originally Posted By: Lucas Baker
Beeson I came back to KANSAS last year to unretire, where were you? Do I follow Abilene anymore? No I do not! I do not know any of the kids anymore. I watched my friends boy wrestle every weekend these last two years on track wrestling. He tells me whats going on with Tongi and gives me Abilene and James Stout(he had a really good kid quit this year) updates. My Dad is a Kansas Hall of Fame Wrestling Coach and both my lil brothers and my self wrestled in college. I also live 12 hours away, might have something to do with it. Hope that clears things up for you Beeson.

Crystal Clear!! You have watched one little league wrestler, over the internet. You have not been to one Kansas High School wrestling activity in at least two years. You have no idea who the top teams are in 4A, which should be your strong suit. Im basing this off of the fact that you did not know that McPherson or Pittsburg were ranked or even what classification they were last year. So what is clear is, you do not support Kansas wrestling in any way. Unless you are making monetary contributions that I am unaware of. You do not watch or follow Kansas wrestling, but you get on this site and degrade kids, classes, and coaches with NO KNOWLEDGE of what is going on. We see you on this forum one time a year, and that is at the end of the season to complain about records. Everything is Crystal Clear!! Thank You!!

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary
Re: 20% of 5a wrestlers at state [Re: Lucas Baker] #200297 02/21/12 11:43 AM
H
HEADUP Offline
H
I also live 12 hours away, might have something to do with it. Hope that clears things up for you Beeson.

clear as mud!

you told Cokeley on the "Coach of the Year" thread that you live in Dallas Texas.

Now you're 12 hours away???

soooooo you can't follow KS wrestling???

look around there a many different threads trying to change the way things are. you aren't slapping anybody in the face with anything other than your own ignorance, and low self esteem. notice that everyone else offers solutions better than combining 5a and 6a, notice that they don't bash any KS wrestler by doing that. notice that two Abilene wrestling supporters have denounced your uneducated rantings. notice that the only "proof" you have of anyone "liking" your bs, is a PM (?). you have admitted on here that you bullied a mentally challenged kid, at camp, while in high school. you more than likely were a bully in Abilene. AND NOW you my friend have graduated to the BIG TIME, a CYBER BULLY. WOW.

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"
Re: 20% of 5a wrestlers at state [Re: HEADUP] #200298 02/21/12 12:31 PM
firehawk88 Offline
"Like". I agree whole-heartedly. The one thing all classes have in common is that wrestling is one of the hardest activities these kids could be doing. They could quit and turn to drugs and alcohol or other nonproductive things, but instead they bleed and sweat for this sport. For this, they get berated for not being in the right class or not having it as rough as some guy thinks he did 15 years ago. It was 25 years ago for me and I can tell you one thing. These kids would have DESTROYED me in high school! I have no illusions of greatness. Our sport has come a long way and still has a ways to go, but as the one post on our forum says.....Let's be positive. It's almost the end of the year and this is the most anticipated week of the year. Next week, we will be sitting around already thinking about next season or summer season. Good luck to all this weekend and I pray for a safe tournament for all these wrestlers.

Larry Woltje
Re: 20% of 5a wrestlers at state [Re: firehawk88] #200303 02/21/12 12:54 PM
D
D.W. Offline
D
It was 25 years ago for me and I can tell you one thing. These kids would have DESTROYED me in high school! I have no illusions of greatness. Our sport has come a long way. [/quote]

Concur! Thats why I am taken aback when someone thinks our state wrestling is dyeing.

One more thing. If we too had a Grand State, I doubt there would be a losing record in any bracket.

Re: 20% of 5a wrestlers at state [Re: D.W.] #200315 02/21/12 01:33 PM
lazyman_1 Offline
The next time Lucas Baker starts a post. Everybody needs to just leave it alone and not post anything. Don't even view it.

Re: 20% of 5a wrestlers at state [Re: HEADUP] #200316 02/21/12 01:35 PM
5G's Dad Offline
Originally Posted By: HEADUP
I also live 12 hours away, might have something to do with it. Hope that clears things up for you Beeson.

clear as mud!

you told Cokeley on the "Coach of the Year" thread that you live in Dallas Texas.

Dallas to Kansas might take longer than 12 hours now, cause I think there is a picture of someone standing over his dead horse in the 'other' thread...anyone know how long it is to walk?

Re: 20% of 5a wrestlers at state [Re: Beeson] #201000 02/24/12 05:04 PM
Lucas Baker Offline OP
OP Offline
I live out of state if I were still in Kansas I would be there and we would of wrestled and you would not still be running your lips like you are.
Originally Posted By: Beeson
Beeson I came back to KANSAS last year to unretire, where were you? Do I follow Abilene anymore? No I do not! I do not know any of the kids anymore. I watched my friends boy wrestle every weekend these last two years on track wrestling. He tells me whats going on with Tongi and gives me Abilene and James Stout(he had a really good kid quit this year) updates. My Dad is a Kansas Hall of Fame Wrestling Coach and both my lil brothers and my self wrestled in college. I also live 12 hours away, might have something to do with it. Hope that clears things up for you Beeson.

Crystal Clear!! You have watched one little league wrestler, over the internet. You have not been to one Kansas High School wrestling activity in at least two years. You have no idea who the top teams are in 4A, which should be your strong suit. Im basing this off of the fact that you did not know that McPherson or Pittsburg were ranked or even what classification they were last year. So what is clear is, you do not support Kansas wrestling in any way. Unless you are making monetary contributions that I am unaware of. You do not watch or follow Kansas wrestling, but you get on this site and degrade kids, classes, and coaches with NO KNOWLEDGE of what is going on. We see you on this forum one time a year, and that is at the end of the season to complain about records. Everything is Crystal Clear!! Thank You!!

Re: 20% of 5a wrestlers at state [Re: HEADUP] #201001 02/24/12 05:08 PM
Lucas Baker Offline OP
OP Offline
I never bullied anyone, excpet Beesons B!T#$ ass. Nice try though. The kid showed up to camp smelling like piss all the heavy weights said we were not wrestling him until he took a shower.
Originally Posted By: HEADUP

clear as mud!

soooooo you can't follow KS wrestling???

look around there a many different threads trying to change the way things are. you aren't slapping anybody in the face with anything other than your own ignorance, and low self esteem. notice that everyone else offers solutions better than combining 5a and 6a, notice that they don't bash any KS wrestler by doing that. notice that two Abilene wrestling supporters have denounced your uneducated rantings. notice that the only "proof" you have of anyone "liking" your bs, is a PM (?). you have admitted on here that you bullied a mentally challenged kid, at camp, while in high school. you more than likely were a bully in Abilene. AND NOW you my friend have graduated to the BIG TIME, a CYBER BULLY. WOW.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Nate Naasz, RedStorm 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 182 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
CorbinPickerill, ptv, Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox
12298 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,943
Posts250,375
Members12,298
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)