First off, I want to congratulate Coach Buckbee and the Ark City wrestler's on their state championship, that is not an easy feat to accomplish! As for Zac, I have visited with him about things and so has his parents. What a lot of people don't realize is the amount of pressure that is put on 15-18 year old KIDS in the sport of wrestling and sometimes they get caught up in an emotional battle. Zac is not only a great wrestler but he is a very good person, I have had the privilege to work with Zac for 3 years now and be around him at school for 3 years as well. Could he go about things differently sometimes? Sure, but I also think that we could all go about things differently at times! Zac is a hard working individual who knows what he wants and he works his tail off to achieve it! I would take 14 Zac Gentzler's on my team!
Beeson, I was just talking to Coach Buckbee last weekend about how my junior and senior year, you came down on the mat and warmed up with me before my state finals matches. I had no idea who you were, but I thought that was the coolest thing! I had a lot of respect for you for doing that. But, I find it hard to keep all of that respect when you get on the internet and start bashing on KIDS. Let the kids coaches and parents handle things in the room and not on a public talk forum.
Again I want to congratulate Coach Buckbee and the all of the Ark City Bulldog's!

Chris Saferite
Rose Hill
Head Wrestling Coach