Calling ALL KS Girls Youth wrestlers...we are still on the hunt for a few more weights to put together a full lineup for the KS Girls Dual team to Omaha, NE June 9-10th SUPPORTED BY USAWKS which means the registration is covered!

Don't miss out on this opportunity to get some great mat time and competition experience in the olympic styles! This will be a fun trip and no prior qualification needed. Want to wrestle and compete? Simply SIGN-UP to let us know you are interested and a coach will contact you!

GIRLS WEIGHTS STILL NEEDED TO COMPLETE OUR DUAL TEAM: 65, 75, 80, 90, 110, 130

Below is the information I know thus far for the event. The plan is to attend and get matches no matter whether we have a full team or not. I will be in communication again after I know more, but for now I want to at least pass this information along so we are all on the same page. Thanks

INFO:
REGISTRATION: Paid for already by USAWKS (Coach Phippen handled this part)

Nebraska Elite Volleyball 21015 Cumberland Drive Elkhorn, NE 68022

TRAVEL: Our plan is to load/leave at 1:00 pm to be at weigh-ins on time Friday, June 9th

HOTEL & FOOD: On your own. Find what fits your needs and budget.

SCHEDULE:
Friday, June 9th Weigh-Ins: 5: 00PM-8: 00PM

Saturday, June 10th Doors Open at 7:30 AM Freestyle Competition Begins at 9:00 AM.
**We will meet as a team for warm-up at our assigned mat at 8:00 AM.
**We are competing in FREESTYLE ONLY and so you can choose to either head back home when done wrestling on Saturday or stay an extra night if you would like to.

TOURNAMENT LINK: https://www.nebraskausawrestling.org/elementary-fs-gr-national-duals

CURRENT ROSTER:
50 lbs: Nara Jackson
55 lbs: Lyla Spangler
60 lbs: Cyleigh Puderbaugh
65 lbs: OPEN
70 lbs: Emery Edwards
75 lbs: OPEN
80 lbs: OPEN

85 lbs: Brielynn jackson
90 lbs: OPEN
95 lbs: Aspen Walker
100 lbs: Reanna Spangler
110 lbs: OPEN
120 lbs: Brooklyn McCormick
130 lbs: OPEN
145 lbs: Tynsley Leonard

More Info about the event provided on the following google form. Please click on and complete the google form if you are interested in competing for the KS team in the event.
SIGN-UP LINK HERE

Last edited by Jason Puderbaugh; 05/31/23 01:32 PM. Reason: Updated open and filled weights