Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Prant's NCAA Finals Comments #87683 03/30/06 04:34 AM
coach craig Offline
Curtis,

Growing up going up going to every match and camps every year makes me kind of biased.

I do need to tell you that every one of my wrestlers had your signature on their state shirt and was stooooked. Thanks for taking the time to give back. Thanks. Good work this year. Can't wait till the next.

Mr. Gaither...could you call my high school English teacher and tell her that. Good work as well with the 11 from heaven. Next year I hope to see your hair as platinum as Coach Ed's.

Re: Prant's NCAA Finals Comments #87684 03/30/06 12:06 PM
J
Jon Doe Offline
J
Quote:
Originally posted by RichardDSalyer:
Quote:
Originally posted by Hulse:
I would have to say Churella got screwed not only on the very questionable takedowns, but also on receiving two back points instead of three.
......Churella should have been warned and called for stalling on more than one occasion......
Hendicks' was already taking flack from the wrestling community over his semi-final win by was secured with a controversial stall call.....doubt any official was going to open that worms (whether warranted or not) unless there was no way to avoid it.

Re: Prant's NCAA Finals Comments #87685 03/30/06 04:41 PM
cblood Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by coach craig:
Clear my throat....Unfortunately, for those who do not care for Oklahoma State wrestling,**news flash** success is contagious. Those who could go wrestle for another school would rather wrestle for OSU, for less of a scholarship, for one thing....That Championship ring. Good possibility you could get one wearing the "orange pinstriped" singlet. And quite honestly, that is what it's about at that level. You tell me that if you wanted to make a career out of wrestling that you would not want to wrestle for OSU. The alumni, training facilities, support from the community, winning, and John Smith are some good reasons to maybe transfer. Mocco...well I guess he wanted to win. As far as the homer calls, come on. This is NCAA officiating. Missing a call is one thing, but thinking a call goes one way because they are wearing an orange singlet is ridiculous. OK...Hindricks is called pinned and gets second...who wins the NCAA division I championships?

And yes my spelling and grammar stinks. So that is not a point to make fun of, because I know that I need the help.
i'm not trying to make myself out to be against osu. i'm indifferent. i still occasionally sport my osu wrestling tee.

as for hendricks, he did the best he could in the situation. he tried his hardest, and he got help from the ref. but you can't blame hendricks for that. unless he slipped the ref some cash before the match. anyone would have done the same thing that hendricks did.

Re: Prant's NCAA Finals Comments #87686 03/30/06 07:03 PM
C
Curtis Chenoweth Offline
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Gaither:
How would you know.... Do you even know anything about wrestling?

P.S. I am selling it (you know what) on Ebay and I will split the earnings with you. [/QB]
On the contrary to popular belief, I do know a few things about wrestling(mainly involving wrestling cheerleaders).
Also, if you get to much out of it, I may have to hook you up with some more.

Curtis Chenoweth
Re: Prant's NCAA Finals Comments #87687 03/30/06 07:10 PM
C
Curtis Chenoweth Offline
C
Quote:
Originally posted by coach craig:
Curtis,

Growing up going up going to every match and camps every year makes me kind of biased.

I do need to tell you that every one of my wrestlers had your signature on their state shirt and was stooooked. Thanks for taking the time to give back. Thanks. Good work this year. Can't wait till the next.

Mr. Gaither...could you call my high school English teacher and tell her that. Good work as well with the 11 from heaven. Next year I hope to see your hair as platinum as Coach Ed's.
I'm a little biased to since the camp i went to.
About the autographs. That was awesome for me and Daniel Prater as well. It really is pretty cool seeing kids with your name on their shirts. And it's the least I could do, since I was one of those little guys getting autographs when I was that age.
Also I too am dissapointed to not see Mr. Gaither's hair the same color as Coach Ed's. Come on Coach Gaither, you were definitely slacking.

Curtis Chenoweth
Re: Prant's NCAA Finals Comments #87688 03/30/06 07:26 PM
J
Jim Gaither Offline
J
This was Sean\'s hair two years ago. I will dig up a picture of mine also. If certain goals are met, I will do it again next year.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RichardDSalyer 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 205 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
bvswwrestling, CoachFitzOS, Dluce, Shawn Russell, CorbinPickerill
12302 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,948
Posts250,382
Members12,302
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)