To everyone who attended the Osawatomie Oldtimers held on the 20th:

Our kid's club would like to say THANK YOU for your participation and attendance. The tourney was a great success and we raised some good bucks for our kids to buy new singlets and to help the HS purchase a new mat. I was amazed at the overwhelming displays of sportsmanship you guys put on for our audience. There were lots of our kids there, (and some "official" people who questioned if our participants could handle losing appropriately-if you know what I mean) and they got a lot out of watching you. On a personal note-special thanks to Jimmy G.-you are a great guy and an outstanding wrestler. And to the "Brothers Rodriguez from Emporia"-I'm proud of you (both won 1st place) and I'm glad you made it to OZ with several family members. I sent the placings to Mike Juby and hopefully they will be posted in a bit. Thanks again for a great tournament and we hope to see you back next year! I see that even before I could finish this post (I posted in the kid's portion too) that Mike Juby has already put those results up! Thanks Mike-you do a good job!

Mike Packard
Osawatomie Kid's Wrestling Club