Hello Kansas,
I am your KS USAW Womens/Girls Coach. I want to get the ball rolling with the state womens wrestling team. I am contacting people of other states with an interest in girls wrestling in hopes that we will be able arrange for duals and tournaments for girls only. We are planning on having girls from 6-16 and any women that want to train for the Olympics or other elite competitions. We have a email address and are working on a website to faciliate the exchange of information between the team, other members and supporters, any girl wrestlers nationally. We want to get a firm idea of just who may be interested in the team, as well as, anyone with an interest in organizing the girls wrestling efforts. We have spoken to several girls/parents/coaches around the state and now it is time to start corresponding. I am interested in names, ages, weights, experience levels, and locations in the state. Feel free to respond to this post but also email us so we can add you to our mailing list. Our email is ksgirlwrestlers@netscape.net