Wrestling Talk Forums supported
USA Wrestling-Kansas KWCA Wrestling Talk Forums supported & maintained by USA Wrestling-Kansas USAW USA Wrestling-Kansas 
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A Thread for Ricky Bobby #95783 12/06/06 06:57 PM
Mike Furches Offline OP
OP Offline
I thought the young wipper snapper desurved his on thred. Now as to whose redneks and whose not, just be careful about talkin about rednecks, Nascar and the like if you don't know the details. I've seen enuff wraslin down towards Hickory and Bristol to know rubbin is racin and be careful whose you rub the wrong way or racin turns to wraslin.

Now bring out the Red Man, wrap it in juicy fruit, and top er off with a PBR (as Sir Randy Calls is) and lets get them motors going cause I think Ricky Robby has been watchin too much television. Just to let you know your welcome though, gotcha on thred now.

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Mike Furches] #95784 12/06/06 07:12 PM
usawks1 Offline
I find it disturbing in so many ways, that I actually understand what Furches is saying!

Are you making a POSITIVE difference in the life of kids?

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Ottawa University Volunteer Assistant
Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: usawks1] #95802 12/06/06 11:55 PM
Mike Furches Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: usawks1
I find it disturbing in so many ways, that I actually understand what Furches is saying!

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Mike Furches] #95854 12/07/06 06:03 PM
Ricky Bobby Offline
The only tv I've been watching is the post race show. But thanks for the thread dedicated to me.

[Linked Image from media1.tenor.com]
Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Ricky Bobby] #96004 12/10/06 08:38 PM
Ricky Bobby Offline
Boy howdy, only 3 more days until the release of my documentary Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Everyone needs to buy this DVD and wrap it up and put it under their tree and share it with all of their loved ones, I know I will.

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Ricky Bobby] #96237 12/14/06 08:21 PM
Mike Furches Offline OP
OP Offline
Congrats to Ricky Bobby on being named the ESPN Magazine's Sports Figure of the Year, and garnishing the cover of this months issue.

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Mike Furches] #96281 12/15/06 04:31 PM
Ricky Bobby Offline
Thanks, it took me a while to finally get on that cover and to think I got my start on Truck Trader.

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Ricky Bobby] #96565 12/21/06 02:12 AM
usawks1 Offline
At the Central Heights Vikings Christmas party we viewed Talledega Nights! What an inspiration that Ricky Bobby is!!

... and being all jacked up on Mt. Dew is quite a way to go through life!!! (credits to Texas Ranger)

Last edited by usawks1; 12/21/06 02:13 AM.

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: usawks1] #96569 12/21/06 03:05 AM
Ricky Bobby Offline
That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for showing your love to me, Ricky Bobby, by watching my show. What did you serve at you bountiful feast? I'm guessing a party platter from the always delicious Taco Bell.

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Ricky Bobby] #96612 12/21/06 07:48 PM
usawks1 Offline
... actually, it was Pizza Hut! And this morning at practice, the athletes, while a bit lethargic from their gluttony, were in high spirits quoting their favorite lessons in life ... learned from your film!

I think "Shake and Bake" will become our new chant during breakdowns!

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: usawks1] #96615 12/21/06 08:26 PM
Mike Furches Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm the magic man!

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Mike Furches] #96617 12/21/06 09:02 PM
usawks1 Offline
I would love to be El Diablo but I think someone else may claim that name!

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: usawks1] #99272 01/26/07 03:32 AM
Ricky Bobby Offline
Hey do you guys wanna play G.I. Joe's with me in my hot tub and catch that no good Cobra Commander once and for all.

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: usawks1] #99327 01/26/07 06:06 PM
The Chicken Choker Offline
"Shake and Bake"

its me and you tonight rosie palm
Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: The Chicken Choker] #99385 01/27/07 12:23 AM
789ou812 Offline
No but my Red hot Smoking Wife might want to Or Peppy La Plue haha shake and BAKE!!

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: usawks1] #110161 06/24/07 12:11 PM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
 Originally Posted By: RichardDSalyer
 Originally Posted By: Ricky Bobby
When did Wichita State get a high school wrestling program?

Your proof reading is outstanding.

As we both know the UCO press release should have stated Wichita South High School.

Welcome back, Ricky. You have not posted for three months. You have not posted since I suggested three months ago that you might actually be Gutwrench1 returning to our forum. I hope that your posting absence was due to your busy race car schedule and did not have anything to do with my wild guess that you might be Gutwrench1.

I am happy to see that you are back posting but be careful because it looks like in your first return post in three months that you managed to upset the moderator of the College forum where you made your return post.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Husker Fan] #113320 11/09/07 03:25 AM
Ricky Bobby Offline
You better watch it Husker Fan cause I'll come at you like a spider monkey if you keep calling me that Missouri loving Gutwrench1. Sorry, it took me so long to reply to your post. By the way when is Dr. Tommy Osborne gonna fire Billy Callahan and hire Turner Gill?

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Ricky Bobby] #113325 11/09/07 12:25 PM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
 Originally Posted By: Ricky Bobby
You better watch it Husker Fan cause I'll come at you like a spider monkey if you keep calling me that Missouri loving Gutwrench1. Sorry, it took me so long to reply to your post. By the way when is Dr. Tommy Osborne gonna fire Billy Callahan and hire Turner Gill?

Your warning does not concern me, Ricky Bobby. I have hired Jean Girard for protection from you. I am convinced you are Gutwrench1.

Actually I just last week went over your Gutwrench1 thread for those who want to become state champions. It was an excellent thread. I had my son read it and he is getting more out of it as a junior than he did as a freshman. He really liked that part about assessing your strengths and weaknesses in the different categories (power, explosiveness, quickness, conditioning, ability to create, recognize, and exploit scoring opportunities, and match management).

You did have some very good observations and threads as gutwrench1. I never thought you were a Missouri loving fan. I knew you were actually a Kansas loving fan and you were trying in your own way to motivate Kansas wrestlers to a higher level of wrestling. So now carrying on as Ricky Bobby I hope you will continue to work in that way to help Kansas wrestlers raise their game. Do it with insight and your humor but hopefully you can find a way to leave out the venom.

Folks he has returned. Gutwrench1 lives on in Ricky Bobby. I am pretty convinced of it. Enjoy but beware.

By the way I do think Callahan will be let go at the end of the season. Possible replacements are Turner Gill, Tommie Frazier, and Bo Pellini. I thought it was ridiculous to let Solich go in the middle of a winning season but I also thought they should have replaced him with Pellini after they let Solich go.

Vince Nowak

Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: Ricky Bobby] #113326 11/09/07 12:25 PM
usawks1 Offline
I hear Bo is going to be the new head coach and Stoops and Rathman are his coordinators!

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Re: A Thread for Ricky Bobby [Re: usawks1] #113340 11/09/07 03:42 PM
H
Husker Fan Offline
H
Randy:

I would be happy if they brought Pellini back as head coach.

My question to you though is: Is gutwrench1 back as Ricky Bobby?
I think it is him. Are we ready for the return of the old gutwrench1? Remember is final post?

Originally Posted By: gutwrench1
Gents, as y'all know this is my final post and now I got a mad on. I just got back here to the trailor house and it's way after 9am and I'm gonna have to call in sick at work. By God, it was just an awful night. Everything was going just as I predicted when the Ft. Scott kid ignites a little fire that spreads like wild across a KS prairie. Madl and Hurla catch on and next thing we know is there's a pretty good case of KS red arse a goin'. That sawed-off, gutsy little Hurla and that Bowen boy done made a liar out of me on this public forum an humiliated me. But, that ain't the half of it. As I was leaving the gym, some KS hs coach, maybe from one of them catholic schools with a mad-on spots me sneakin' out with them poor folks from Misery. He rabbit punches me behind my ear and it felt like he had a rock in his hand or a sock o'nickles and another one gives me a froggie in the thigh. Now, I'm have dizzy spells and can't pronounce my r's and I sound just like Elmer Fud. I kept tellin the docto and the police that I was mugged at a westlin match......by god someone just pulled up the trailor house with what looks like a live bear, a pink tutu and a video camera. Looks like it's some of them serious boys from ks has found me. I gotta make a run for it but i got a limp from the froggie. If you miss gutstench, you can find me with a real mad on over on the misery.com board.

Truly yours,

Gutwrench1

I think gutwrench1 needs to show up tonite at the Fort Hays State and Stanford dual to wrestle that bear or whatever he said he was going to wrestle in that pink tutu.

I will be there tonite, Ricky Bobby. You will recognize me as the handsome 56 year old who all the pretty ladies flock around and I will recognize you dressed in your pink tutu.

Vince Nowak

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  usawks1 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 137 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Dane Edwards, Mikemacias, tcox, Coach Lueders, forty
12296 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics35,911
Posts250,304
Members12,296
Most Online709
Nov 21st, 2011
Top Posters(All Time)