MMA indeed! There are more similarities between Beth and Waunita then I had considered! About the same height, same weight, stiletto heals, same overly inflated endowments!!

I would like to know if Beth has had laser hair removal on her eyebrows!!

I last saw Swayz in Kansas City on Sunday. I gather he was returning home which would place him on I-70 and clearly passing by exit 313.

I just thought of a lead ... check at the formers Stuckeys on I-70 near Abilene. If you recall, Nigel is reported to work there and that is where the lottery ticket I cashed in in Fargo last year was bought from.

I am really concerned about Swayz. In my last conversation with him I recall him saying, "I don't want to be a fudge-packer all of my life!" He really seemed despondent ... losing the forum king to Sir Richard ... the thoughts of being the best fudge-packer in Kansas!

I may dig through the garage attic and find my old CB base station. I had all the goodies ... big lenier and all. I will try to send a bit of skip and contact the truckers for clues on the Senorita Gordita's whereabouts!

Are you making a POSITIVE difference in the life of kids?

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Ottawa University Volunteer Assistant