Good Morning Kansas!

At my last report, we were on our way to dine. However, that was delayed a bit as Coaches Chaz Thompson and Mike Church were scheduled to arrive. Once they did, we were off to sample the culinary delights of Buffalo Wild Wings.

Our pallets preferred a wide range of sauces, from the "mild" of Coach Church to the "blazin" of Mr. Juby. Of course there was a bit of cross sampling and a few interesting stories but those will be saved. After all, they are best told when a group is gathered around the sovereignty of a table full of beverage.

It was a beautifully mild night and the window fan is blowing in a refreshing coolness. From what I am told, we best enjoy that because it is predicted to change.

Later this morning the Cadet team will arrive. They have a workout scheduled with Ike Anderson. Ike is a Greco guru from the OTC. Later in our stay, the Juniors will have the pleasure of a session with Jamill Kelley, the newly named manager of the NCEP program and a recent silver medalist in the Olympics.

Traditionally, my anticipation is barely containable. Thus, I am anxious. It's with a bit of a grin that I listen to Coach Church talk about his anticipation of his first coaching experience at the Big Show!! He will be a great addition to Team Kansas.

The schedule this year is brutal. At the suggestion of the membership, USA Wrestling has trimmed a bit of the "down-time" out. From a look at the result, a few of us, think it will be visited again.

This year, one of my assigned duties will be to instruct a Bronze clinic over the next few days. Those sessions will be during a few of the only breaks in the wrestling!!

Now, it is off to a few personal duties.

TTFN

Are you making a POSITIVE difference in the life of kids?

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Ottawa University Volunteer Assistant