Oh Mylanta ... that was refreshing! The showers on the 3rd floor haven't been used in a while, so the water, more precisely the hot water, hasn't been recirculated for a bit. My shower reminded me of a cool mountain stream that one might wade into, up to their ankles before relenting!!

The soda machines in the basement offer a wide variety and they saved one spot, for the nectar of the Gods. A few of you know that I can't exist very long without my Diet Mountain Dew!

The Cadets have arrived. They will be checked into their rooms, where the Jubster was up till 2 am making door signs! At 10 am, registration begins. USA Wrestling and North Dakota State University have been shuttling athletes through the process for several years. As long as the i's are dotted and the t's crossed the procession is fairly seamless.

I seem to want to spend this "free time" in this quasi-conversation with you. For one, it is a way I handle some nervous energy. For another, I don't know how much time we will have once wrestling starts.

Wrestling starts at 9:30 am tomorrow!

The Cadets are filling the halls and the "hollas" are bombarding the floor. No doubt they have some "nervous energy" too! Some are bemoaning some hunger, some are just moaning, but all appear to be healthy!!

TTFN

Are you making a POSITIVE difference in the life of kids?

Randy Hinderliter
USAW Kansas
KWCA Rep/Coaches Liaison
Ottawa University Volunteer Assistant