Originally Posted By: Ricky Bobby
You better watch it Husker Fan cause I'll come at you like a spider monkey if you keep calling me that Missouri loving Gutwrench1. Sorry, it took me so long to reply to your post. By the way when is Dr. Tommy Osborne gonna fire Billy Callahan and hire Turner Gill?

Your warning does not concern me, Ricky Bobby. I have hired Jean Girard for protection from you. I am convinced you are Gutwrench1.

Actually I just last week went over your Gutwrench1 thread for those who want to become state champions. It was an excellent thread. I had my son read it and he is getting more out of it as a junior than he did as a freshman. He really liked that part about assessing your strengths and weaknesses in the different categories (power, explosiveness, quickness, conditioning, ability to create, recognize, and exploit scoring opportunities, and match management).

You did have some very good observations and threads as gutwrench1. I never thought you were a Missouri loving fan. I knew you were actually a Kansas loving fan and you were trying in your own way to motivate Kansas wrestlers to a higher level of wrestling. So now carrying on as Ricky Bobby I hope you will continue to work in that way to help Kansas wrestlers raise their game. Do it with insight and your humor but hopefully you can find a way to leave out the venom.

Folks he has returned. Gutwrench1 lives on in Ricky Bobby. I am pretty convinced of it. Enjoy but beware.

By the way I do think Callahan will be let go at the end of the season. Possible replacements are Turner Gill, Tommie Frazier, and Bo Pellini. I thought it was ridiculous to let Solich go in the middle of a winning season but I also thought they should have replaced him with Pellini after they let Solich go.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions