Westfahl,

I am offended by the stance "we don't need to change anything". It isn't a matter of whether you agree with what I would like to change, it is a problem that NOTHING can improve if we don't change anything. It is a problem that too many take your position and don't want to put forth the effort to learn and open their mind to change. I know that you have been to a few tournaments "over the years" but have you haven't been lately to Cadet Duals, Junior Duals, Fargo, High School Nationals, USA Folkstyle Nationals, etc. then your opinion is without the necessary experience it would need to be current with today's standards. Have you been to another state's Highs School state tournament? When they are all at one site it is an awesome experience, one that we cannot remotely compare ours to. If you don't want to be an exper then why do you keep qualifying your point of view with your background?

An idiot is defined as someone who does the same thing over and over but expects different results. I feel like our systems and those who create and support them are expecting our quality of wrestling to improve without changing them, when I am paying for those systems, I am offended.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com