Chad I have nothing against a person being passionate or blunt but this is getting ridiculous. He continues to deride our state, coaches and schools and I take that personally. If you remember when he first started this crap it was, our state sucks in comparison to other states. Our coaches and administrators were either lazy or imcompentent or both if they didn't feel as he did. When I challenged him to prove that, he couldn't. Then it became, we are falling behind other states. Again, all the evidence points to just the opposite occuring. So lately it has become we need to change for the sake of change.
I am not one who believes our state holds us back in any way except we do make an effort to educate our athletes where other states think that is the job of private schools. If that holds us back at times, sobeit. I believe, that arguably this past years senior class was the best that this state has ever produced as a whole. While the success of this class may be a peak, I don't believe that any future fall in quality will be dramatic or far. Changes will occur in the normal process of things, as they have since wrestling began in this state, but it won't be because someone is yelling the sky is falling.
I will continue to call Cokely out when ever I feel he is wrong and he will continue to answer with rants of name calling.