Ok, I have put on my armour and I have a shield on both arms! I am ready for the jousting and spear chucking to begin!

I am tired of all of the 321A whiners out there! They want to keep their state tournament all by themselves out at Ft. Hays, they don't go to Newton, the Bobcat, Derby, KCI, Garden City, or any of the tournaments where the big schools are. Is it easier to qualify for 5A and 6A, darn sure is but it is much harder to win it! Now I know there are exceptions but for the most part 321A doesn't belong in the all class rankings. They don't wrestle in the summer, they don't go to the tournaments where the competition is tough, etc. Why am I so bent out of shape? There are more of them out there than 5A and 6a combined so they control the rule and policy making that happens under KSHSAA. They have super high teacher to student ratios which makes their education per student WAY more expensive than the bigger schools but they cry about leveling the playing field and impose regulations that push those who want to excel down! Then they get on here and cry about respect!

That is the way it is! Many of those guys are my friends and they still are as far as I am concerned but someone needed to set the record straight!

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com