Originally Posted By: Brian K. Patton
We can only go were are school will let us go!

Exactly! I feel sorry for the wrestlers in 321A because they would wrestle whoever, wherever. I am not questioning their character or desire. It is the coaches and administrators that have their little networks, wrestling the same schools and the same schedule every year. I know Aaron would love the opportunity to do more. There are lots of good kids and great wrestlers in 321A that are never put into a position to prove their ALL CLASS value.

Crossface King,

Goodland just happens to be one of the largest if not the largest 321A school. I am sure if you added up your administrators and teachers and divided that number into your total number of students your ratio would be much better than Lawrence Free State High School's.

I didn't see many 321A wrestlers at FS/GR state, Southern Plains, or Fargo. It is hard to tell where to rate a wrestler when they never wrestle anyone that permits you to evaluate how good they are or could be. How many 4A, 5A, and 6A state champions were at the events you mentioned? I just listed the top tournaments available, in my opinion, and none of the ones you listed are in the top five. Newton, Derby, Bobcat, Garden City, and Blue Valley NW. These offer the best of the best in Kansas as well as some out of state competition. The BEST tournament available within the 500 mile KSHSAA barrier is the KCI Classic. It offers a serious taste of top level national competition.

Team Camps are an expensive but easy way to say your doing someting extra in the summer, jmo.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com