Originally Posted By: Bill Johnson
You sure have done your homework Cokeley (708)267-6615. You said and I quote,
"they don't go to Newton, the Bobcat, Derby, KCI, Garden City, or any of the tournaments where the big schools are."

What little 321-A school would even think they could compete at a Tourn. like the Newton TOC. It would be very difficult for a little school to run with the big dogs. I'm sure no 321A school has ever won that Tourn.(Newton) And it would be amazing if a little school could have won it two years in a row. Would 6 wrestlers in the Championship finals at Newton in one year constitute a good showing at this elite tournamnent ? Or do you have to be a 5A or 6A to make it count ?

Maybe you should study the results of some of these tournaments that you cited before making a BLANKET statement about ALL 321-A Schools.

Get back to your homework and get your facts straight. I'm sure I will hear from you again, but you will not hear from me again on this subject.

Bill, this is just CRAZY TALK!! Surely, a 321A school couldn't win the Newton Tourney TWO years in a row.......or could they?????