Originally Posted By: Bill Johnson
You sure have done your homework Cokeley (708)267-6615. You said and I quote,
"they don't go to Newton, the Bobcat, Derby, KCI, Garden City, or any of the tournaments where the big schools are."

What little 321-A school would even think they could compete at a Tourn. like the Newton TOC. It would be very difficult for a little school to run with the big dogs. I'm sure no 321A school has ever won that Tourn.(Newton) And it would be amazing if a little school could have won it two years in a row. Would 6 wrestlers in the Championship finals at Newton in one year constitute a good showing at this elite tournamnent ? Or do you have to be a 5A or 6A to make it count ?

Maybe you should study the results of some of these tournaments that you cited before making a BLANKET statement about ALL 321-A Schools.

Get back to your homework and get your facts straight. I'm sure I will hear from you again, but you will not hear from me again on this subject.

Billy,

What is the point of putting up my phone number? It is readily available! I believe the rankings post is the ALL CLASS rankings for this year. Rankings are a reflection of what you have done lately, not old news.

103--1. Vesta, Man, def. Windham, D, 8-0; 3. Smith, SS, def. Penka, BC, 5-1.
112--1. Stokes, GE, def. Singular, CC, 11-1; 3. DeShazer, WH, def. Jones, AC, 7-3.
119--1. Jor. Keller, BC, def. Barber, DC, 14-1; 3. Rose, E, def. Rodriquez, D, 6-3.
125--1. John Keller, BC, won tech fall over Keiswetter, Nor; 3. Tovar, E, def. Hess, GE, 3-0.
130--1. Maple, WH, def. Dunham, M, 11-3; 3. Graham, AC, def. Mainz, BC, 4-1.
135--1. Crank, Hutch, def. Wagner, Man, 5-3; 3. Bainter, Nor, def. Winger, DC, 3-0.
140--1. Isenberg, GE, def. Nelson, WH, 18-14; 3. Wright, DC, def. Stephens, Col, 8-5.
145--1. Arnold, BC, pinned Miller, Man, 1:41; 3. T. Curtis, GE, def. Gaither, WNW.
152--1. Detmer, BC, won inj. def. over Ringgold, WNW; 3. Snook, D, pinned Fulbright, Maize, 2:45.
160--1. Davis, CC, def. Reinhart, D, 3-1; 3. Arnberger, Colby, def. G. Curtis, GE, 8-5.
171--1. Elliott, AC, pinned T. Kriss, Colby, 2:34; 3. Witt, L, def. Willmann, CC, 6-4.
189--1. Cotton, Hutch, pinned Long, D, 3:07; 3. Bruce, AC, def. Marrs, CC, 9-3.
215--1. N. Kriss, Colby, def. Caylor, WNW, 3-1; 3. Cole, BC, def. Patenaude, CC, 12-6.
285--1. Andrus, Man, pinned Wood, Hutch, 3:59; 3. Thomas, Norton, won inj. def. over Westmoreland, D.

Only one 321A wrestler in the finals. You guys finished 9th as the ONLY 321A school in there. I really didn't include Norton as a part of the 321A We don't get any respect whiner group but if you insist, no problem. My facts are straight and I don't really care whether I hear from you again or not. I made a comment as a generalization, a generalization you cannot dispute. There will be, as I clearly stated, exceptions.

I retract that statement, I would like to hear from you. How many will you have in the finals THIS YEAR? I am pulling for all of those kids who stepped it up and went the extra mile to get better, Zane and the kids who went with us to Iowa the past couple of years! Good luck to the Bluejays this year!

Last edited by Cokeley; 12/12/08 03:51 AM. Reason: correction

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com