Will, Will, Will. Now I cant take it anymore. It really gets old when you continuously dog on people that have built up a tremendous body of work in the sport of wrestling. People that have dedicated a large portion of their lives to the sport. People that believe in God, Family, and Wrestling and sometimes not in that order!
Individuals that have "saved" dozens or maybe even hundreds of kids through the years. People that have earned respect from the wrestling community. People that have changed rules, and made the sport better in Kansas through years of hard work. People that understand the system and how it works and how it can be changed. These are people that have earned respect through a body of work. They have Coached, went to Board meetings, went to parents homes, went to camps, sacrificed time energy and money for the sport and for many kids for many years. I could go on and on. As far as I know, you are not one of those people! You simply throw stuff out there without a viable solution. Start you own body of work, earn some respect then you can join the "fraternity" that you hate so. Like Billy, said. End of discussion on this format. And if you want to talk about it we will see you at the Basehor Inv.