Originally Posted By: Harry LaMar
They have Coached, went to Board meetings, went to parents homes, went to camps, sacrificed time energy and money for the sport and for many kids for many years. I could go on and on. As far as I know, you are not one of those people! You simply throw stuff out there without a viable solution. Start you own body of work, earn some respect.

Harry,

You don't know Will if you think he hasn't coached, went to board meetings, went to parents homes, went to camps or sacrificed time and money for the sport. I can't name anyone that is currently doing more for Kansas wrestling than him. His threads on this forum are filled with viable solutions.

As for the bias, why would I have a bias against any class? I have received hundreds of posts, pm's, e-mails and phone calls with valuable input on head-to heads and like opponents that have contributed to the integrity of the rankings. The main point of Will's posts have centered on the fact that the 321A schools have less weighted criteria than those schools that battle with the top ranked teams each year. Virtually every national ranking publication relies on the results of the biggest stages and my All-Class ranking is no exception.

It is simple. I have made it very clear. If you have any input that would enhance the accuracy of the rankings, state your case. If a 321A wrestler had criteria over a large class wrestler, I would gladly rank him higher. Why wouldn't I? It's a simple case of "who have you wrestled"? The bottom line is, you can't just claim a bias without also providing examples!

Last edited by Chief Renegade; 12/12/08 04:32 AM.

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12