Hey Rodney!

God's protection for you in Afghanistan. We are free because of the brave!

140 has become more interesting. The depth was not there until Parker, Linwood and Joey moved there. My thoughts on the top of the rankings are this:

Parker Madl and Cade Blair are basically a toss-up in my opinion. The change in position was due to a few basic differences. If I can't decide between two wrestlers, their year-round wrestling accomplishments break the tie.

Parker Madl:

1. Tech falled Kyle Ash and beat the Florida State Champion on his way to All-American status at Fargo.
2. Took 4th place at the USA Folkstyle Nationals, losing only to the OW and the 2nd place kid.

Cade Blair had a fantastic State tournament and should repeat in 5A. Many National rankings have Parker Madl ranked higher than both Cody Shavlik and Cade. WUSA Magazine had Madl #11, Shavlik #23 and Blair was HM in their ranking of Sophomores.

Linwood Peoples on the other hand is certainly not as credentialed. He has had some great matches with Phillip Henes as well as Tyler Caldwell in past years. We should see him and Parker in the Final of JOCO tomorrow night.

It would not surprise me to see any of the wrestlers mentioned beat each other. It's part of what makes the rankings fun!

Keep in touch!

Eric Johnson

Acts 4:12