All right finally the old Ricky Bobby is back. That is what we have been amissin'. Ricky, you have been getting too darn serious on us. We don't mind you being a wrasslin expert now and again. But you were starting to lose your mojo like you did there when that sissy Jean Girard whupped your butt in that NASCAR event. As I recall he also whupped you in a fight where you seemed to have forgotten your old wrasslin moves.

The avatar is great. I can honestly say you have never looked better and it definitely brings out the best in you. I bet your own family would not recognize you since you look so much better.

Actually since you have gone into your serious wrestling posting funk in the last few months. You have actually started to sound more like our designated reporter Richard Salyer than the Misery lovin' gutwrench1.

Well someday we shall meet in the field of battle, Ricky Bobby. And you better be prepared for battle in your racecar attire and not in that pink tutu that gutwrench1 has loaned out to you. In the meantime keep sprinklin in the old Ricky Bobby racecar driver along with your new found profession of wrasslin expert.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions