No disrespect to Bo Pursel, he is awesome, huge, big time, arguably the best technician in the state. But I do not see how you can put anyone at 103 above Windham. Windham did everything that was asked of him. Clearly, 5A 103 was a loaded monster bracket and 6A's was not as "tough". The champion of that 5A bracket is totally legit, but after all, we already knew that about Pursel watching him come up through the ranks. You still cannot "punish" Windham because he did not win that bracket. He won the one that he was in and already proved that he could have won the 5A bracket having two wins over Watters. Yes, Watters did beat Windham, but the last two victories went to Windham. Additionally, Windham also beat Seybold a stud as well who beat Watters at regionals. Pursel did beat Seybold at state but one of his losses was to Seybold at Basehor. Windham obviously knew that he had something to prove at state and he did as he completely destroyed by tech fall another stud, Whitten of Maize, in the finals. Whitten was second at the now Mythical Garden City Tournament and only lost to Pursel 12-7 (I believe)at Emporia. The are both great, but I still do not see how you can put anyone ahead of Windham.