ELLSWORTH pays for districts and state and gives qualifiers tshirts.during the year the parents pay for all tournaments we pay 30 for card and 80 deposit for loaner tournament and practice singlets shoes and headgear and hoodie that all need to be turned in at the dinner at the end of the year where the club gives you a check for the deposit back..they also pay for coaches cards background checks if pass and the class..the kids recieve a tshirt at beginning of year as well as coaches and anyone else who wants one needs to purchase it..if wrestler wants to keep hoodie its 22 dollars..at the end of the year dinner we have a potluck and the state qualifiers get a certificate given by the state and we put names on them..the club reserves the rooms but we pay for them when we get there..thats pretty much ellsworth in a nut shell but I wish we could do a fundraiser or something to help kids with 3 in wrestling and husband suffering a layoff we had to skip a few tournaments..I just lucky my kids understand and liked the break before it crunch time..see you all at subs districts and fingers crossing STATE

Cara J. Bentley