I think we all know that Bo is totally legit. I certainly do because my son has been in more than one of his brackets over the years. Bo is one of the most skilled and accomplished wrestlers that I have ever witnessed wrestle. I certainly mean no disrespect to Bo. Like I said, Bo is totally legit.
You say that what I said about Windham disrespects Bo and could be offensive. Well do you not think that it would be offensive to Windham to know that he was ranked behind Bo and did not even get a chance to wrestle him and prove otherwise. The thought of Bo being ranked behind Windham should not be an offensive thought to Bo or anyone else also. If it were, then wouldn't Watters and Seybold already be offended.
Bo is a great wrestler. He is an even better kid and I would never say anything to intentionally disrespect Bo. It is not about Bo, it is about Windham.
Additionally of course, the "weak class" comment is very offensive Mr. Pot calling the Kettle Black. I do not see how you could base the ranking decision on Windham being in a "weak class" because that would be absurd. The statement "weak class" itself is absurd. The kid that was 5th in Windham's bracket beat the 4A runnerup. Another kid in the alledged "weak bracket" has beaten the 3,2,1A runnerup and he did not even place in Windham's bracket. Are you prepared to say that those brackets were weak as well? Another kid who was JV this year to the kid who beat the 3,2,1A runnerup mentioned beat a medalist from Bo's bracket 3 times this year. The said 3,2,1A runnerup also beat the 4th place medalist in Bo's bracket. Bo beat Witten 12-7. Did you see what Windham did to Witten at state?
I am certainly sorry now that I said anything. I knew that I should have bitten my tongue because I did not want to start a mud sling. But honestly, I am tired of seeing Windham not get his dues. Yes, Windham lost to Watters but he beat him the last two times and Windham did beat Seybold. If anything, they should at least have been tied and I would not have said anything. I see nothing that would warrant Windham not being #1.
And wrestle007, you can shut your mouth because I already have provided "criteria" for Windham being #1 and I just provided more. I have still seen nothing, "criteria" as you put it, to justify Bo being ranked over Windham. Also, I have seen nothing to warrant the "weak class" comment as well and I also gave results that would refute that.
But again, there was no disrespect or offense intended to Bo. The comments were more about giving Windham his dues. Perhaps I should not have used the "joke" comment but I was quoting someone else. It seemed appropriate based on my feelings about Windham and his accomplishments.
Congratulations to Bo for another Kid's State Title and best wishes at Brute Nationals.
And congratulations to Windham for having a stellar senior year. What a way to go out.