Way to take away from Windhams accomplishment BigPinhead22. I knew that at least someone couldn't resist hating.
No, Pursel, Seybold and Watters are still just as fabulous, and don't forget Schumacher.

I know Bo doesn't care. I talked to him again at Brute and he is still that same wonderful humble kid that I have talked to every other time in the past. I am sure that he is just as fantastic of a wrestler as he was before as well. I am sure also that he is taking the discussion much better than the "adults" appear to be taking it. Windham does not care either I am sure.

No hating to Chief Renegade as I know that he puts in lots of time and energy. That is obvious. But quite frankly, I am sure that I know more about the 103 pounders than he does as my son has wrestled all of them, many this year. I know that he is more informed about the other weights and that is why I have not responded about them.
And no one is getting upset, Windham deserves his dues. Windham is a great kid like Bo. Windham has not said a thing either BigPinhead22 so why would you say "Let him keep crying."? Great immature response.

Chief Renegade, thanks for the appropriate mature response. I am done with this, there is nothing left to say.