Originally Posted By: Stevie08
Bad. I know many are relevant rankings, but it seems as with those ones you are rewarding your bias. I suppose it is your deal, however, so do what you want with your godly rankings.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with what the Chief is doing. Someday these same kids will get overlooked for a promotion or something else they may strive to achieve. Throughout life you will be confronted with situations where there exists more subjectivity than objectivity. It is okay to fall short of what you want, it builds character. Isn't that what we are ultimately doing here? Preparing today's youth for tomorrow's harsh realities? If you don't agree with Chief's rankings then perhaps next year we can see the Stevie08 rankings. I tried to do all of the 4A weights and it took WAY too much time so I cannot even imagine how much Eric invests into the integrity of his rankings. Again, our sport needs all of us who are passionate to rally together to promote and support not to throw stones at someone who gives more than most to our sport. Respect his efforts and if you don't like the results do something positive for wrestling instead of taking shots at the Chief.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com