Yes, I agree that Chief does a great job, I have already stated that. I really do appreciate the time and effort that he puts in. I really do respect his opinion also because I know that he has done his homework. No matter what I think or say about any individuals or weights, that will not change. And yes, everybody with a brain knows that they are "preseason" rankings and that everyone will eventually "prove it on the mat". But no, no one needs to "calm down", you calm down. People that comment are just having fun too with the whole thing and have a right to give opinions, etc. without having to "calm down". Like me. I know that I should just "let it go" but this is just too much fun.

For you Chief, I first say congratulations with your father-in-law's honor. That is really cool. Your wife must be VIP. Also, I appreciate your work with the intermat stuff, thanks for the efforts representing Kansas. And of course, thanks for the All-Class Rankings because you can see that it is very interesting, is great entertainment and is a lot of fun.

I am still at odds though with some of the positions of the ranked individuals and some of the not ranked individuals. Again I state that all of the kids listed at 103-119 are totally legit and deserve recognition. My concern is more with regard to the individuals not listed. I felt that they needed to be recognized also so I threw their names out. I did not really expect Chief to change anything because it is his list after all. Just me throwing their names out gave them some props and now lets see what they can do.

So Chief, publishing their records was not necessary. I was trying to positively recognize them and that negatively recognized them. I do realize that several of the kids I listed will go at 112 or 119 but again I just wanted to give them some recognition. As for those that could go 103, I do not think that they should be measured by their losses from HS last year. I feel that is misleading as most of the wrestlers I am most concerned with were undersized last year at 103 and most of their losses were quality losses as well. Specifically, Calderon, Garcia, Perez and Vieyra. All had "tough" schedules and Garden City has a monster schedule. Additionally though, you can see by the way that you put them that 2009 kids state was the biggest factor you used at 103 and not their HS records.

Chief, you asked for specific criteria and I already gave it to you. I will give it again and be even more specific. If you feel that it is not sufficient to make changes then fine and I will move on and let it work itself out in the wash.

Bonilla should be #2 at 103. Gentzler is totally legit but he won the kids state title at 90 pounds. How do you justify putting him above Bonilla who won the kids state title at 105? Bonilla backed that up with a second place showing at Brute at 105. Badbo already verified his legitimacy. He actually beat Dryden 4 out of 5 though. He also beat Locke last year who placed at 112 at HS state. He beat Hagerty of Blue Springs, Missouri who is a big banger. The previous year, he was second at kids state by one point to Prescott who also placed at 112 at HS state.

Calderon did lose at kids state this year but it was at 100, not 90 or 95. He did beat Burley the last time they wrestled though and it was in the most monster of brackets. Additionally, Calderon beat Mulligan at HS Garden City and so did Garcia so they should both be ahead of him as that is a clear head to head. Vieyra did lose at kids state as well although he lost to Burley 1-0. Vieyra would have been better off not even wrestling at kids state if that is how he would be measured. Calderon, Garcia and Vieyra were very undersized at HS 103 as I stated and so was Perez so again, I feel that their records from HS last year should not carry as much weight as you say they do. Since kids state, Vieyra has continued to wrestle and improve as he did place at Fargo which surely is tougher than kids state. Can you say that about those kids that barely beat him at kids state? I would think that Vieyra would be measured more by that but he did lose at kids state when he had the chance so I guess that I can let that go. Perez also placed at kids state but at 100, not 90 or 95. Are you saying that 100 was not a tough weight, that 90 and 95 were tougher?

Wolfe should be ranked even if he goes 112. He placed at HS state, yes at 103, but he beat A. Hood who is ranked at 112. Both Hoods are indeed legit but that is a clear head to head. I still think that Schumacher could be a little bit higher at 112 but I can let that go. I cannot however let it go with Wrestler at 119. He is a proven placer at HS state 119. He is a multi kids state placer who has beat lots of really good kids over the years some that you have ranked over him. Most of the others listed were at 103 or 112. Wrestler should be higher although he can't be above Hines because he lost to him at HS state.

Some of the freshman listed yes compete nationally and should get some consideration for that but some are ranked just because of where they placed at kids state though and I question that. A couple of freshman that were not listed that actually placed at 100 and not 90 and 95 like the ones you listed I think probably deserve to ranked and that would be Helms and Biddle and I expect big things from them. I can't wait to see who you are talking about being the freshman that will be a wrecking ball on your 112 list. I am licking my lips as I write thinking about who you are refering to. If you were talking about L. Eck, I can certainly understand that. He is huge legit. You may not be talking about him though as I would think he would bigger. Maki is also a freshman who could make big noise in that area. He beat Kriss at kids state so he could probably be in the mix. And what about Haralson? So I am not just a freshman hater. Once again, I just feel that the returners deserve more respect than they are currently being given.

And what about Beasley? You say that his win at kids state is trumped by something else. You obviously use the kids state criteria when ever it suits you. It means something for Gentzler to be kids state champ at 90 but not so much for Bonilla to be kids state champ at 105 or Beasley at 125. You use it to punish Calderon and Vieyra but not Smith. It means something for Burley, Shoemaker and Mulligan to place at kids state but not Perez, Helms and Biddle at a higher weight that Pursel won. And Beasley didn't just beat Smith, he beat Hoehn as well who knocked off C. Eck. Additionally Beasley backed that up with the title at Brute. So sometimes it matters and sometimes not so much. I guess that's called "case by case basis" and I guess that's ok because after all, it is Chief Renegade's list. I guess that I am just giving you a hard time Chief but that's ok too because you obviously have lots of people ready to support you and defend you and your opinion.

Chief, I really do appreciate you responding to my earlier comments in a mature non-offensive way and ask that you continue that practice. Although I am sure that it will be more difficult with each of my responses. Keep up the great work either way. And for the rest of you, let the mud fly. And of course, have a great day!