Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade
1. Caleb Seaton got beat by #10,Denzell Davis. Seaton is ahead of Watters. Watters has not been ranked many weeks now.

2. Mulligan is undefeated this year. He has beaten Sullivan, who beat Weiss and Vierya. He beat Reed. He trounced Calderon. He beat Hodges. Perez had a close match with Calderon.

Thanks for the response Chief, I know that you always do your homework and once again, I state that you are doing a great job with the All Class List but......

Yes, Watters has not been ranked for some time. I obviously know this as I check the list virtually every day. I have wanted to respond about it for some time, but felt it was no biggie because everyone on the list was legit. However, when Davis showed up on the list, I felt that I needed to throw Watters name out. And yes, it is obvious that Davis beat Seaton. Without knowing that, one would still know that just by looking at your list. When you removed Seaton from the list and added Davis, it was apparent what had transpired. You have told me nothing here that I did not already know. But for me, until Davis or Seaton beat Watters, you just can't put Davis over Watters. Lets keep in mind that Watters was the state runner up losing to Pursel. I guess that you are saying if Davis and Watters wrestled, Davis would win. Or perhaps you are just giving Davis his just dues and putting him there out of respect or a courtesy. No doubt any time you beat a Seaton, you have done something and Davis proved he is legit. But could he beat Watters? If you say he can, I would love to see that match.

As for Mulligan, thanks for the enlightenment. I know he is good but I was not aware that he was undefeated as I do not follow 103 as much as I did last year. So big props to Mulligan, he is well placed on your list. I still think that Calderon should be ahead of Sullivan.

Keep up the good work Chief.