Originally Posted By: Takedown44
XGHSWC
From what I remember from your endorsements, is the kids state champion at 90 lbs. last year was not worthy of the ranking. For the matter no 9th grader was worthy of a ranking above the upperclassmen in the 103 lbs. division. Didn't Bryce Shoemaker pin the junior Kaleb Bonilla from Goddard? And isn't Zac Gentzler undefeated?
Originally Posted By: Chief Renegade
There goes X's two in a row streak!

Ah that's way too harsh!!
Nobody said Gentzler wasn't legit and didn't deserve to be ranked. Just thought Bonilla deserved more respect and Gentzler needed to earn that #2 ranking behind Pursel. Ridiculous to bring up Shoemaker cause the score was 1-0 with like 30 seconds left. From what I saw, if Bonilla is in as good a shape as Shoemaker, he wins that. As for the future, who can say. Not me because I am obviously not a fortune teller.
My comments were not about those kids, although I obviously thought about them. It was, as an observant person would have seen, about given Calderon and Vieyra credit. I didn't even include the names of the kids they beat because it wasn't really about them either. It was about Calderon and Vieyra.
I really just like saying Bonilla, Calderon and Vieyra. Those are really cool names and I love saying them. And they are really good kids who are pretty good wrestlers at that. I am all about positive recognition and recognizing kids. You guys are just malicious and derogatory and use kids names in a negative way to make yourself feel better or smarter or whatever.
And as for your comment Chief, all I can say is juvenile. I really expect more from you. Of course I knew when I commented that I would get razzed and probably deserved to be. But it was worth the risk and embarrassment to be able to say Bonilla, Calderon and Vieyra.