Originally Posted By: 2coach
I know what he beat Numrich by I was there, I have nothing against Picking cause being undefeated is big and like I said I think you don't give Numrich his credit either. For the most part you do alright, but for the last two years you have knocked Josh, I know cause I've watched it very close,I just thank God that him or his parents never took you serious like, I guess I did.

No one is being "knocked". The Chief gathers information and kids get recognized. I have never seen him "knock" anyone. He just states the facts. When there isn't any head-to-head competition it is very hard to rate these guys. I guess he could rank them all number 1 but that wouldn't be very interesting.

This weeknend he has a chance, just like everyone else, to make his case stronger. If that doesn't do it, the HS season only last 3.5 months. That leaves Josh 8.5 months to find other competition to state his case with. I am guessing that Josh is not deterred by the All Class rankings. If he is a great wrestler then he does it for himself regardless of what others think.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com