Originally Posted By: 2coach
I wish Josh could wrestle Picking just to prove how wrong you are, but at least he'll get Son. But just like I said you have something against Rodriguez cause you just kept moving him down no matter what he done and he did nothing but win except against Dozier and Blair this last weekend.

Depending on how the bracket works out you might get your wish Mr.2coach. They could meet up in the finals or somewhere on the backside. Ulysses schedule might not allow Josh to see the same competition that the kids ranked ahead of him see. If you look at 321a wrestlers there are plenty of them with undefeated records that aren't where they would like to be in the rankings. This could be because of the strength of their high school schedule or because of what they have previously placed at state.

Its ok to have an opinion and not have something against someone else. I'm guessing that Chief doesn't even know half the kids he has ranked personally which makes him a great ranker because he has no bias opinion in most cases.

Originally Posted By: 2coach
And everyone lost to Blair alot worse then Josh at 152...

In my opinion (and probably everyone else who has seen the match) Blair's closest battle would have to be with Cokeley. No one was takendown and only escapes and reversals were scored.