Can't wait to see how the rankings shake down after state.
How about Chaparro and Beard knocking off Banner and Blazevic to set up a finals showdown.
Yes, Hicks is on a tear. Would love to see a rematch with Kolmer but a win over Caylor today will have to do for now.
Witten was beasty at 119 knocking of Norris and Humphrey, but Beasley is a machine. When can I see Beasley and Sparr to clear that up.
And what about the perpetual "changeling" weight 112. Williams, Prescott and Maki all battling for survival today and on the same side. Only one will remain. Chief's pre-ordained wrecking ball Haralson is on track to create a major shake down although would love to see him wrestle Miller when Miller was in better shape. Miller "seemed" to have a semi-serious knee issue last night but I am not a doctor. To bad for Ruiz, I am sure many feel that he got screwed on an apparent quasi timeout no call. And Little BadBo Pursel proved once again that no one beats him twice and a win over Boyer today (knock on wood) coupled with a Haralson win over Miller would certainly send him, yet once again, to the head of the class and in my book admission to the Fab 5 because he is the most Fabulous of all. I told you I loved saying Fabulous, along with Calderon, Bonilla and Vieyra who are all in the finals.