4a is pretty fabulous as well:
103: Bryce Shoemaker pulls out a close quarterfinals win over Mulligan in over time. Dustin Reed looked pretty salty with very convincing wins over everyone he wrestled.

112: Austin Hood had some pretty quality wins over Codie Dean and a nice revenge match with Alex Wolf. Bo Newport had a pretty close match with Nathan Reed.

119: Zac Sparr looks pretty much unbeatable.

125: Symon Seaton looked to be on top of his game stopping Logan Singular from making the finals for a third time. Brett Lamar had a very controversial match with the freshman Levi Eck. Down 5-0 the freshman wonder hits a beautiful peterson to tie it up in the third period. Then he hits a wonderful shot and ends up scrambling and gets taken down on a call that could have gone either way.

130: Taylor Moeder ends Tyson Schimdtbergers undefeated dream season.

135: Nitcher looks unstoppable.

140: A rematch between Bryce Hood and Tyler Anderson. Will Hood stop Anderson's undefeated season?

145: The Missouri move-in Aaron Morgan pulled out 2 close wins over Weller and Nick Collins. Cokeley had a flip flop match with Dakota Hays.

152: Sam Son makes the finals again with a close match in the quarters against Josh Rodriguez. Cade Blair also looks unstoppable beating Picking 6-3 in the finals.

160: Jake Hattabaugh has injury defaulted out of the tournament. My pick Lucas Cortez did not fail me smile I am looking forward to this match.

171: Also looking forward to this finals with Armstrong and Mumaw.

189: Dylon Walker is looking like a beast! He is going to have a very good match with Anderson.

215: Wuthnow is looking pretty unstoppable but he should have a close match with Hopper

285: In my opinion the finals match for this weight was last night. B.J. Finney and Tank Burns had another close battle but this year B.J. came out on top.