Originally Posted By: Quagmire
4a is pretty fabulous as well:
103: Bryce Shoemaker pulls out a close quarterfinals win over Mulligan in over time. Dustin Reed looked pretty salty with very convincing wins over everyone he wrestled.

112: Austin Hood had some pretty quality wins over Codie Dean and a nice revenge match with Alex Wolf. Bo Newport had a pretty close match with Nathan Reed.

119: Zac Sparr looks pretty much unbeatable.

125: Symon Seaton looked to be on top of his game stopping Logan Singular from making the finals for a third time. Brett Lamar had a very controversial match with the freshman Levi Eck. Down 5-0 the freshman wonder hits a beautiful peterson to tie it up in the third period. Then he hits a wonderful shot and ends up scrambling and gets taken down on a call that could have gone either way.

130: Taylor Moeder ends Tyson Schimdtbergers undefeated dream season.

135: Nitcher looks unstoppable.

140: A rematch between Bryce Hood and Tyler Anderson. Will Hood stop Anderson's undefeated season?

145: The Missouri move-in Aaron Morgan pulled out 2 close wins over Weller and Nick Collins. Cokeley had a flip flop match with Dakota Hays.

152: Sam Son makes the finals again with a close match in the quarters against Josh Rodriguez. Cade Blair also looks unstoppable beating Picking 6-3 in the finals.

160: Jake Hattabaugh has injury defaulted out of the tournament. My pick Lucas Cortez did not fail me smile I am looking forward to this match.

171: Also looking forward to this finals with Armstrong and Mumaw.

189: Dylon Walker is looking like a beast! He is going to have a very good match with Anderson.

215: Wuthnow is looking pretty unstoppable but he should have a close match with Hopper

285: In my opinion the finals match for this weight was last night. B.J. Finney and Tank Burns had another close battle but this year B.J. came out on top.

Yea, yea, yea 4A is fabulous but so is 5A and 6A. Ask Seybold, Maki, Williams, Johns, Arnold, Koehn, Rickabaugh, Harrington, McCullough, Martinez, Heincker, Vesta, etc. as none medaled this weekend and many are past medalist and that is just like 140 and down. I didn't even look at the higher weights. I know you could go into 3A/4A and do the same thing so no need. All the classes are "fabulous". My main concern is that you can't highjack the fabulous word fabulous that spawned from the Fab 5 for that.